Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256Gb
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    I noticed that on there also

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    It must be AT&T’s if it’s showing up on my carrier aggregation screen on my iPhone? That or the FCC let dish keep it?
    Hartford, CT Area

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DRC72 View Post
    It must be AT&T’s if it’s showing up on my carrier aggregation screen on my iPhone? That or the FCC let dish keep it?
    It's likely att.. If dish bought it then vzw would be the one using it for now

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    N/A
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless;
    Feedback Score
    it's not just Dish, a whole slew of companies that are sitting on (mainly) AWS3, AWS4, and various 600 and 700mhz licenses, all have been transferred over to AT&T, VZW, and possibly others to temporarily use over the next few months. I'm guessing this block is with the FCC, and rather than having it unused they've sent it AT&T's way for now. (It is also possible that AT&T's purchased it but not necessarily.) With the software defined radio type hardware most newer sites have (edit: and AWS antennas..), this spectrum can be flipped on pretty quickly.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256Gb
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score

Dish’s band 66?

Quote Originally Posted by hwertz View Post
    it's not just Dish, a whole slew of companies that are sitting on (mainly) AWS3, AWS4, and various 600 and 700mhz licenses, all have been transferred over to AT&T, VZW, and possibly others to temporarily use over the next few months. I'm guessing this block is with the FCC, and rather than having it unused they've sent it AT&T's way for now. (It is also possible that AT&T's purchased it but not necessarily.) With the software defined radio type hardware most newer sites have (edit: and AWS antennas..), this spectrum can be flipped on pretty quickly.
    I figured as much because I’ve never seen that slice of spectrum in my area before. So eventually that 5 MHz slice of band 66 may disappear in a few months? Of course providing AT&T doesn’t own that slice of spectrum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2