Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: AT&T 5G Coverage

Device(s)
    OnePlus 7t Pro 5G McLaren; iPhone 11 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile & AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I was wondering if anyone can confirm speeds in Chico,CA sub-6 5G?

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256Gb
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score

AT&T 5G Coverage

Quote Originally Posted by BentleyBeard View Post
    Whatís your point? That a single market is going to reflect the experience of every single other?

Get real for once.
    The funny thing is he proclaims not to troll other forums, but heís doing exactly that here. I see the T-Mobile forum has become one big circle jerk. Explains why a lot of good members have left.
    Hartford, CT Area

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone X🅂, Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DRC72 View Post
    The funny thing is he proclaims not to troll other forums, but heís doing exactly that here. I see the T-Mobile forum has become one big circle jerk. Explains why a lot of good members have left.
    Really unfortunate. Instead of displaying reality and reporting facts, itís now a cesspool of rotating non-objective trash.
    - Bentley

AT&T 5G+, Oklahoma City

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shilohcane View Post
    Manhattan NY, T-Mobile 5G just beat their slower speed today with T-Mobileís Layer Cake of Spectrums.

Also, anyone switching from another network to T-Mobile can get a new OnePlus 8 5G for $350 plus tax.

Attachment 165887. Attachment 165888

From https://mobile.twitter.com/milanmila...41661347688454
    Thatís nice and all but some are posting 2gb down with att

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256Gb
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score

AT&T 5G Coverage

Really unfortunate. Instead of displaying reality and reporting facts, itís now a cesspool of rotating non-objective trash.
    I canít see how any long time respecting member of Howardforums would even bother with the T-Mobile forum anymore. AT&T and Verizon forums have some fanboys, but damn nowhere near the level of the T-Mobile forum. The T-Mobile forum takes it to a whole new level of craziness.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

AT&T 5G Coverage

Quote Originally Posted by themanhimself View Post
    Thatís nice and all but some are posting 2gb down with att

The 1.5Gbps+ tests were mine.

700 Mbps is still pretty respectable for NR. Itís faster than T-Mobileís own mmWave service, which has only been doing about 400-600 Mbps.

Keep in mind both services are still in beginning stages: AT&Tís mmWave is getting new equipment in my market (Ericsson to Samsung), which will enable the possibility of 4+ Gbps. T-Mobile only has 40MHz of n41 right now, in two markets. The BW sizes and market numbers will increase as time goes on.
    Last edited by BentleyBeard; 05-06-2020 at 12:01 AM.

Feedback Score
    The 1.5Gbps tests were mine.

700 Mbps is still pretty respectable for NR. Itís faster than T-Mobileís own mmWave service, which has only been doing about 400-600 Mbps.

Keep in mind both services are still in beginning stages: AT&Tís mmWave is getting new equipment in my market (Ericsson to Samsung), which will enable the possibility of 4+ Gbps. T-Mobile only has 40MHz of n41 right now, in two markets. The BW sizes and market numbers will increase as time goes on.
    Thatís blazing fast.

Iím wondering how things will look if att gets air gig going?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themanhimself View Post
    Thatís blazing fast.

Iím wondering how things will look if att gets air gig going?

Correct me if Iím wrong, but I believe AirGig is targeted at rural customers and isnít related to NR. At least thatís what my memory recalls.

Feedback Score
    Correct me if Iím wrong, but I believe AirGig is targeted at rural customers and isnít related to NR. At least thatís what my memory recalls.
    I think you are right but Iím curious what doors it may open for broad rural coverage down the road. Att has stated itís a game changer for getting mm wave out to some really rural spots

Itís a little off topic but still neat to see what they may do with it.

It could turn out to be too costly but not completely sure

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DRC72 View Post
    The funny thing is he proclaims not to troll other forums, but he’s doing exactly that here. I see the T-Mobile forum has become one big circle jerk. Explains why a lot of good members have left.
    I agree I said that in the past and have stayed off this board since I left AT&T. Then the Fans of the other networks have done a hostile take over of the T-Mobile board since they aren’t happy about the merger. Guys like Bentleybeard convinced me that sharing information and criticizing others networks was not hurting anyone. Bentley and other non-T-Mobile customers feels that every network should know their problems.

Feedback Score
    The 1.5Gbps tests were mine.

How do I find out whatís going on in my area of Raleigh NC? Does T-Mobile plan to have mmwave here? Iíve already tested its sub 600. What about sprint as it relates to the new T-Mobile? How much spectrum/speeds/etc will it have here? Verizon has mmwave in Charlotte and Greensboro but not here. Will they? What about itís low band that will presumably go live end of this year. Will it here? AT&T has 5g+ here and in Charlotte but no evidence itís live. I have lines on all 3 carriers thatís why Iím interested to hear who will be first to build a robust 5g/5g+ network here first. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Why is this guy so rude? Anyways I'm all for T-Mobile launching their 5G network on all 3 layers of bands, low, mid and mmWave. They're doing good.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

AT&T 5G Coverage

I agree I said that in the past and have stayed off this board since I left AT&T. Then the Fans of the other networks have done a hostile take over of the T-Mobile board since they arenít happy about the merger. Guys like Bentleybeard convinced me that sharing information and criticizing others networks was not hurting anyone. Bentley and other non-T-Mobile customers feels that every network should know their problems.
    Who ever said I was anti-merger?

Non-objective ďinformationĒ is not information.

Iím not sure how many times over I have to say this... I use AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon. All three. Iím not a ďnon-T-Mobile customer.Ē My condolences, if that is hard to digest.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256Gb
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    I agree I said that in the past and have stayed off this board since I left AT&T. Then the Fans of the other networks have done a hostile take over of the T-Mobile board since they arenít happy about the merger. Guys like Bentleybeard convinced me that sharing information and criticizing others networks was not hurting anyone. Bentley and other non-T-Mobile customers feels that every network should know their problems.
    Give it up already!!!! Nobody has done a hostile takeover of the T-Mobile forum. Itís all in your head. Come on man you need to grow up. Sorry to my fellow AT&T forum members. Back on topic any word on 5G in CT. Looking forward to the new 5G iPhones this year?

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    According to a local 5G tech magazine all the small cells that [email protected] has installed in Pittsburgh over the last year had mmWave installed on them. The should have great coverage in the Oakland area of Pittsburgh. In the Oakland area of Pittsburgh alone they probably have 8-10 small cells.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast