Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lost/stolen UPS package during shipping experience with AT&T?

Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Port View Post
    CS only has information about such pending investigations when the appropriate work group notates the account. They cannot call that group for more information, they can only send trouble tickets through the internal email system. The group that handles shipping of devices is not in the same building/city/state as the CS group. I wish it was easier, it isn't. I had worked with customers who were in a similar situation as you explained and I was very frustrated that I could not resolve such issues in a quick, timely fashion. Yes, reaching out to the office of the president may be your next, best option.

If you decide to dispute it with AMEX, be certain write down all of the steps you took to try to resolve this, dates, who you spoke with, what you were told or promised and the results of the conversation. The bank/CC company doesn't just take your word for it and will need to fully document the process that has been attempted to complete their investigation.

Best wishes and sorry to hear of the trouble you have had.
    Yes I have everything documented, including USPS sorry we could not find your package after our investigation...

Thanks for your advice

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Not my thread, but wanted to give an update on my issue I posted previously. I contacted the office of the President through the investor website that I found through Google. I explained my situation and submitted the form on Friday July 3rd. Yesterday, the 6th, I received a phone call from them and any information I had that I could send. She gave me her direct contact info and emailed me directly. I replied last night with all of my claim numbers and copies of such. By lunch time today I had the full amount reimbursed to me in my att account. Kudos to them for taking care of this right away.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Anyone ever experience a return where the tracking number showed up as being from something returned in the past (my case, Oct 2019)? I’m more than positive that the return label was from the box of my returned phone and I’m also positive I’ve never returned anything to AT&T until today. Very weird and cs and their social media cs were of no help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2