Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Is the New T-Mobile now in the best Position to overtake At&t and Verizon in Coverage

Carrier(s)
    Att
    Feedback Score
    I don't have a boloved carrier. Its just a cellphone.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Buttler View Post
    Amazing how the att lovers try tell T-Mobile how to run there network. Maybe you should give advice to your beloved carrier instead.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone X🅂, Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Is the New T-Mobile now in the best Position to overtake At&t and Verizon in Coverage

Since you are demanding where are your sources that they will not be number 2? More att lovers panicking because there beloved carrier is losing the 5G war.
    I asked specifically for you to recite your sources. Since thatís not doable apparently, Iíll call it for what it is:

The claims are BS.

You know they are, and thatís why there are approximately ZERO sources to back up those claims.

Nice try, though. Good work!
    - Bentley

AT&T 5G+, Oklahoma City

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone X🅂, Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
    I don't have a boloved carrier. Its just a cellphone.
    If you even state a single good thing about a carrier thatís not T-Mobile, youíll get demonized with the ďbeloved carrierĒ terms.

When people donít have facts and logic to back up their claims, they resort to name calling and stating false (or, alternative) facts.

Carrier(s)
    Att
    Feedback Score
    Yeah its painful to post on the T-Mobile board these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by BentleyBeard View Post
    If you even state a single good thing about a carrier thatís not T-Mobile, youíll get demonized with the ďbeloved carrierĒ terms.

When people donít have facts and logic to back up their claims, they resort to name calling and stating false (or, alternative) facts.

Feedback Score

Is the New T-Mobile now in the best Position to overtake At&t and Verizon in Coverage

Yeah its painful to post on the T-Mobile board these days.
    One thing Iíll say about mmW is if someone has never used it, they have no right to criticize it. Iíve been quite impressed by how itís performing in real world testing . That beamforming is getting good. Will it be as good as mid band ? Of course not but trust me it will come in handy. Carriers will be implementing a technology called Integrated access backhaul which will help extend the range of high band. Indoor solutions are coming too with XR beam technology and repeaters.

Carrier(s)
    Att
    Feedback Score
    Most definitely. Mm wave is insanely fast and seems to work well where the carriers have it

If verizon gets decent midband in the auction they should be in good shape with all that mm wave they have
    Quote Originally Posted by Checker79 View Post
    One thing Iíll say about mmW is if someone has never used it, they have no right to criticize it. Iíve been quite impressed by how itís performing in real world testing . That beamforming is getting good. Will it be as good as mid band ? Of course not but trust me it will come in handy. Carriers will be implementing a technology called Integrated access backhaul which will help extend the range of high band. Indoor solutions are coming too with XR beam technology and repeaters.

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    If you even state a single good thing about a carrier that’s not T-Mobile, you’ll get demonized with the “beloved carrier” terms.

When people don’t have facts and logic to back up their claims, they resort to name calling and stating false (or, alternative) facts.
    Talking about False facts is what AT&T does. So looks like AT&T just caught some heat for their un-ethical attempts to fool their customers with 5Ge. Looks like AT&T will keep flashing their 5Ge logo so they can keep lying to their customers that they have wide coverage with 5G NR. I even had a AT&T customer show me the 5Ge logo on his phone that he claimed proved AT&T has 5G.

https://www.droid-life.com/2020/05/2...se-it-anymore/

Also, as noted by Light Reading, AT&T has only decided to stop advertising 5G Evolution, but has no plans to get rid of what is arguably the worst part of this all: the 5GE logo on phones. AT&T will leave its 5GE logo on phones, so as AT&T customers dance in and out of real 5G areas, they’ll fall back to 5GE and likely assume they are still on a 5G network when they are not. That’s still pretty scummy.”

Carrier(s)
    Att
    Feedback Score
    I'll take that over tmobiles misleading maps. At least with att you have usable service.

The more people post about how great T-Mobile is and how crappy att and Verizon are, the less I like T-Mobile

One big marketing spin. Its almost embarrassing to tell people I have a T-Mobile line with how rabid their fans are
    Quote Originally Posted by shilohcane View Post
    So looks like AT&T just caught some heat for their un-ethical attempts to fool their customers with 5Ge.

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    One thing I’ll say about mmW is if someone has never used it, they have no right to criticize it. I’ve been quite impressed by how it’s performing in real world testing . That beamforming is getting good. Will it be as good as mid band ? Of course not but trust me it will come in handy. Carriers will be implementing a technology called Integrated access backhaul which will help extend the range of high band. Indoor solutions are coming too with XR beam technology and repeaters.
    BTW, T-Mobile is the 2 largest holder of mmWave licenses out of the three networks. More than 1,100 megahertz of millimeter wave spectrum more than AT&T. Also, just T-Mobile 5G in Philadelphia has more 5G coverage area than all of Verizon’s areas of mmWave by 2.5 times. I can NOT use AT&T or Verizon mmWave 5G since it isn’t in my area. However you guess it T-Mobile has 5G in my area and you don’t even have to stand outside under the 5G transmitter to use it. It even works inside building now. The only thing mmWave is good for is running a speed test. This will be my opinion of mmWave until it useable and build out nationwide.

Last edited by shilohcane; 05-20-2020 at 11:23 PM.

Feedback Score
    Most definitely. Mm wave is insanely fast and seems to work well where the carriers have it

If verizon gets decent midband in the auction they should be in good shape with all that mm wave they have
    Yeh all the carriers will need mmW at some point. The massive bandwidth will have its place in the 5G era. Mid band will always be the sweet spot though . Besides T-Mobile holdings the FCC should of auctioned off more mid band years ago. We are so far behind other countries.

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Yeh all the carriers will need mmW at some point. The massive bandwidth will have its place in the 5G era. Mid band will always be the sweet spot though . Besides T-Mobile holdings the FCC should of auctioned off more mid band years ago. We are so far behind other countries.
    The problem is not being "behind" other countries, it's being so far ahead. There is literally no such thing as greenfield low or mid-band in the US. Everything given for one use has to be repurposed from another. Some of the those other uses are long-standing and expensive to relocate, 600 MHz TV stations being the most recent example.
    Donald Newcomb

Device(s)
    IPHONE 11
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I asked specifically for you to recite your sources. Since thatís not doable apparently, Iíll call it for what it is:

The claims are BS.

You know they are, and thatís why there are approximately ZERO sources to back up those claims.

Typical att lover trying to prop up there carrier in the T-Mobile forum. I do not need to prove anything to you. T-Mobiles consistent adds quarter after quarter is more than enough proof.

Device(s)
    IPHONE 11
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shilohcane View Post
    Talking about False facts is what AT&T does. So looks like AT&T just caught some heat for their un-ethical attempts to fool their customers with 5Ge. Looks like AT&T will keep flashing their 5Ge logo so they can keep lying to their customers that they have wide coverage with 5G NR. I even had a AT&T customer show me the 5Ge logo on his phone that he claimed proved AT&T has 5G.

ďAlso, as noted by Light Reading, AT&T has only decided to stop advertising 5G Evolution, but has no plans to get rid of what is arguably the worst part of this all: the 5GE logo on phones. AT&T will leave its 5GE logo on phones, so as AT&T customers dance in and out of real 5G areas, theyíll fall back to 5GE and likely assume they are still on a 5G network when they are not. Thatís still pretty scummy.Ē
    Didnít you know? According to the att lovers there carrier never does any wrong.

Carrier(s)
    Att
    Feedback Score
    All we ask is the opportunity to post T-Mobile experiences whether good or bad, without getting jumped on and being called a T-Mobile hater, Verizon or att lover.

That's it. Doesn't mean we hate T-Mobile. I have a T-Mobile line I like but they can improve like any other carrier can, none are perfect

Please please please stop jumping on us. We aren't as bad as you think. Give us a chance for once

Let's drop the nonsense all of us, call a truce and make the boards fun again.

Didnít you know? According to the att lovers there carrier never does any wrong.
    Last edited by eddiehaskell; 05-21-2020 at 07:28 AM.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

The claims are BS.

You guys find the weirdest things to argue about constantly.

The statement reads as a prediction. So...

Source: his head
    Evidence: wait and see

I don't think they'll pass AT&T given they have FirstNet and OnStar... but Verizon is the real elephant in the room... can they maintain their position over the next decade?

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast