Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Will the $15 plan go up for current customers?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    T-Mobile Connect for $15 per month with 2GB:

https://prepaid.t-mobile.com/prepaid-plans/connect

Guaranteed to be continued by T-mobile as part of their merger agreement for five years and they'll increase the monthly data each year by 500 MB.
    I thought about this plan as well however the only issue is att works better than all providers (barely) at my dads house in VT and VT is a very bad reception area for T-Mobile when I tried them with simple mobile. Otherwise if the coverage improved I would be on it lol

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    What percent will not port out? Guesses.
    I know I am. The AT&T line (Physical SIM) was always a backup line anyways to my Verizon line (ESIM) as a just in case where Verizon may not have the best signals. Considering the T-Mo $15 connect, or just forgo a second emergency line. Problem is that T-Mo coverage is pretty bad where I'm at.

Device(s)
    IPhone Xr
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint, AT&T Mobley
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KINetics View Post
    I know I am. The AT&T line (Physical SIM) was always a backup line anyways to my Verizon line (ESIM) as a just in case where Verizon may not have the best signals. Considering the T-Mo $15 connect, or just forgo a second emergency line. Problem is that T-Mo coverage is pretty bad where I'm at.
    I have this plan on esim same reason as you, Iím thinking of switching to the $2/day or 25 cents a minute.
    Paul Thurrott:
    Not now mom, somebody's wrong on the Internet

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S, Moto e, Lumia 635, Moto G 2nd
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone x3, PPCx2, TMo2Go, TracfoneX3, H20, Tello
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JaTaN View Post
    Just got a text from ATT confirming price increase to $30/mo on or after July 15th renewal
    So they will have a $30/mo plan and a $35/mo plan offering exactly the same service? Weird
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    ATT also upped the price to add additional data to this plan.

Used to be $10 for an extra gig. Now itís $15.
    For the $35/mo plan, the data 1GB add-on is still $10. Hope it stays like that at least. But at&t prepaid has this history of increasing prices for things (minutes, texts etc) like if we were going back in time, not forward.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    ATT Prepaid, Xfinity Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jairzinho View Post
    So they will have a $30/mo plan and a $35/mo plan offering exactly the same service? Weird
    Looks like the regular $35 plan is $30 w/ auto pay -- the text just says $15/2GB plan will be $30/2GB so I'm guessing there won't be any auto pay discount to deal with

I was on the 16gb promo plan for $40 w/ auto pay before -- I'll be able to get 4 months from this promo so it saved me $100 which isn't bad

After my 6/8 and 7/8 renewal I'll still have $90 balance on my account so I'll stick around 2-3 months at least -- might upgrade to the $40 8gb plan in Aug/Sept if I need more data

Still need to go to a local store to get an eSIM activation card so I can at least use the iPhone eSIM the next few months

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jairzinho View Post
    I think the 30 month is with autopay, 35 without it at least from what it looks like

Device(s)
    iPhone 8+
    Feedback Score

Will the $15 plan go up for current customers?

Quote Originally Posted by punisherbv View Post
    I think the 30 month is with autopay, 35 without it at least from what it looks like
    My decision will be $20 on freeupmobile for 2gb or 35 plan on the ATT multiline with the autopay and multiline discount.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Apple Black
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sectime View Post
    I have this plan on esim same reason as you, Iím thinking of switching to the $2/day or 25 cents a minute.
    I'm probably going to do the same. I went through the trouble of getting this on eSIM so I'll just switch down to $2 per day and only turn it on and buy data when necessary which is almost never. The 25 cents plan has no data for smartphones according to the description (and I don't know if there's a workaround.) Also, in the last six months Verizon has filled the few coverage holes I was aware of at least in-town so I don't even know when I'd need this except when traveling.
    I think you have to add money to the account every 90 days to keep it active, but I don't know how much.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RF9 View Post
    I'm probably going to do the same. I went through the trouble of getting this on eSIM so I'll just switch down to $2 per day and only turn it on and buy data when necessary which is almost never. The 25 cents plan has no data for smartphones according to the description (and I don't know if there's a workaround.) Also, in the last six months Verizon has filled the few coverage holes I was aware of at least in-town so I don't even know when I'd need this except when traveling.
    I think you have to add money to the account every 90 days to keep it active, but I don't know how much.
    I just set this plan up yesterday. I think a $10 payment expires after 30 days, $25 or more expires after 90 days, and $100 payment expires after 365 days. I put $100 on it and my expiration isnít until a year from now. If I burn through the $100 then Iíll have to add more but itís a backup so I shouldnít have to spend any more $$ until a year from now

I think Iíll really like this plan

Device(s)
    iPhone 8+
    Feedback Score

Did all of you get a text or notice that the 15gb plan is going to $30? I havenít yet on two lines.

Also my plan renews on July 8th at $15 so will expire on Aug 7th. So Iíll have till then to decide what to do.

Feedback Score
    I thought everybody had gotten a text on June 1. My friend on this plan received it then.

I was curious if anyone had their final renewal yet and what it's showing for next payment due. I called CS and was told that there we be a $5 Autopay discount which would bring down it to $25. I believe it when I see it though.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    Did all of you get a text or notice that the 15gb plan is going to $30? I havenít yet on two lines.

Also my plan renews on July 8th at $15 so will expire on Aug 7th. So Iíll have till then to decide what to do.
    I still havenít gotten any communication from ATT about any pricing changes.

My plan renews on June 30th for $15

Part of me hopes that they reverse course at the last minute.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    ďThe Internet wasnít meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so itís insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead ó itís a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.Ē John Legere 1/5/2017

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post

I sure did and mine is set to renew the day after. Iíve been debating about doing the T-Mobile deal since they do eSim and I donít have to run to store to get one.

I had the impression if I didnít make full payment (30) by my renewal date I will have to pay that extra half even tho it says balance due 15. Unless Iím reading wrong

Device(s)
    iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score
    Iím confused at whatís going to happen at my next monthly renewal. It renewed at $15 on June 25 then I got att message that my account eligibility for $25 credit for activating autopay. So I did that and now my OLAM account looks like this. Any insight at why payment due is $0? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    ATT Prepaid, Xfinity Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurojam View Post
    I’m confused at what’s going to happen at my next monthly renewal. It renewed at $15 on June 25 then I got att message that my account eligibility for $25 credit for activating autopay. So I did that and now my OLAM account looks like this. Any insight at why payment due is $0? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    You have $25 credit on your account which will apply at next renewal

The plan is $15 until 7/14 then system will update it to $30 price on 7/15 -- if you check your account after 7/15 it should show $5 due ($30 - $25 credit = $5 remaining)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast