Thread: Unlimited

Feedback Score

Unlimited

I have 7 lines on a Sprint unlimited plan and I feel unlimited Is not needed but I have no other options. My lines range from 1 GB to maybe 10 once in a blue moon. How about you guys how much data do you use. I am talking the average person not data hogs using hundrid of gigs. Even on Wi-Fi I only use 30 gb if you Is unlimited needed or marketing

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Since you currently are using Sprint, I suggest that you look into the T-mobile plans. Now that T-mobile has finalized their purchase of Sprint you might find more competitive plans. I just switched 2 lines from Sprint to a Magenta 55+ plan with unltd talk/text/data/mobile hotspot for a flat $70, including all fees and taxes for both lines, not each line.
    Just another day in paradise.....

Feedback Score
    Thanks man. I did think of that but I have places I go tmobile is no use. For example we go to the mountains and only Sprint and Verizon work thanks to agreements with the local carrier Carolina west. No other options work there. Plus I have some lines on payments. It is all good everyone sends me there part and so everyone pays $30 for unlimited. I am not gonna make a big deal about $15.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sprint1 View Post
    I have 7 lines on a Sprint unlimited plan and I feel unlimited Is not needed but I have no other options. My lines range from 1 GB to maybe 10 once in a blue moon. How about you guys how much data do you use. I am talking the average person not data hogs using hundrid of gigs. Even on Wi-Fi I only use 30 gb if you Is unlimited needed or marketing
    I average about 20 MB mobile data a month on my daily carry phone. That has been fairly consistent over a period of years. I have a warning set at 100 MB. I have never received the warning. I have Wifi available most of the time and just don't find the need to use much cell data when I am mobile. I don't use social media on my phone and don't stream music. It doesn't interest me.

I use about 2 GB a month of Wifi on the phone. That is mostly around the house for news, weather, etc.

I use about 50 GB of cable Internet a month. That is mostly streaming some video daily through a Roku to the TV.

I have an unlimited AT&T hotspot for cable and electric outages and travel, but hardly use it. I keep paying for it because I couldn't get the unlimited plan back if I cancel it.

My use is probably below average, but I use all I want and don't restrict myself. My low use allows me to have very inexpensive cell service with Tracfone at about $5 a month.

I would also be interested in what others use that goes into the GBs a month. I don't get it.

Feedback Score
    I have 7 lines on a Sprint unlimited plan and I feel unlimited Is not needed but I have no other options. My lines range from 1 GB to maybe 10 once in a blue moon. How about you guys how much data do you use.
    You are going to see a big variance of how much mobile data people use. Mine is all over the place from month to month, but seldom goes over 1 GB. Last year there were some periods that went over 3 GB because of using hotspot for my computer during some major power outages.

Feedback Score
    Looking at my history I am all over the place also. Some months 0.3 gigs Some times 1. I have used up to 3 when traveling. Once I used 6 but lots of hotspot when we moved and no Wi-Fi for a couple days. I just don't see how people use 100 plus gigs I guess to stupid to turn on Wi-Fi.

Feedback Score
    On Wi-Fi I only use 30 g
    Gigs or so since the first I am at 4 GB this month.

Device(s)
    iPhones 7 and a iPhone 6s and 4 and a fire hd8
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket wireless
    Feedback Score
    On Wi-Fi I only use 30 g
    Gigs or so since the first I am at 4 GB this month.

I use about 6-10 gigabytes a month on my cell phone. Now since I am at home 90% of the time I use about 3gigs. My family uses about 200 gigs of data a month on atnt dsl.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Device(s)
    iPhone 11ProMax/Note 9
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile· USA, Verizon, AT$T
    Feedback Score
    I'm on the road quite a bit for work since I went into aviation, so i'm at 50+GB on AT&T, and usually 8-10GB on Sprint phone itself, plus 25-40GB on the mobile hotspot.

The other lines on my account usually range from 8-20GB/each depending on how much video they use. Keep in mind though we all live in Chicago and are gone from the house and regular WiFi quite often, and usually take public transit to just not deal with parking headaches when we get where we're going.
    Verizon: Grandfathered UDP
    T-Mobile: Magenta Amplified (airline employee plan)
    AT&T: Premium & More w/ Free 100Mbps VDSL2 "for life"
    Sprint: Premium Unlimited (for 100GB hotspot!)

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the post. I see you are a ham radioer so cool.

Feedback Score
    Traveling makes unlimited nice. I try to spend as much time outside as I can. Watching videos on the go 8s something I hardly ever do. I can wait until I get home for that. It is good not to be a slave to the phone.