Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Signal strength

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    391
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthily View Post
    So after receiving a unlocked s20 ultra today Iím kinda disappointed in the antenna performance compared to my iPhone 11 Pro and s6 active. Attachment 165941Attachment 165942
    The iPhone completed a sped test and call at these signal levels.
    Attachment 165943Attachment 165944
    The ultra briefly grab the signal then lost service. The s6 active held onto band 12 much better then the iPhone
    This is such a fantastic post! I had always been wondering S20 vs. iPhone 11 Pro seems like iPhone is ahead at least in that comparison.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    74
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jpiszcz View Post
    This is such a fantastic post! I had always been wondering S20 vs. iPhone 11 Pro seems like iPhone is ahead at least in that comparison.
    Iím waiting for the new Se to be delivered. When itís here Iíll compare it to the 11pro. The se has probably one of the best antennas of all iPhones. Itís only 2x2 and reuses the iPhone 8ís antenna design.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    391
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthily View Post
    Iím waiting for the new Se to be delivered. When itís here Iíll compare it to the 11pro. The se has probably one of the best antennas of all iPhones. Itís only 2x2 and reuses the iPhone 8ís antenna design.
    Please do keep us updated!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    74
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jpiszcz View Post
    Please do keep us updated!
    Will do! Currently using sprint since Iím getting 25 off per line for their premium plan, but non the less I will compare for reception. The se has in my opinion above average eirp on low bands for the carriers

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    979
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JSchnee21 View Post
    Just an FYI, the s6 is both Qualcomm and 2x2 MIMO so itís going to get better reception than the 11 Pro without a doubt.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hmm. This says the 4x4 phones have faster performance then the 2x2 phones. https://www.pcmag.com/news/exclusive...ties-iphone-xs

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    4,049
    Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro 256 GB Midnight Green
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DebiLee View Post
    Hmm. This says the 4x4 phones have faster performance then the 2x2 phones. https://www.pcmag.com/news/exclusive...ties-iphone-xs
    Thatís because they do and people donít understand the fundamentals of MIMO. Why would OEMs go BACKWARDS in technology?


    Sent from my iPad using HoFo

    Chicago, IL
    2+46+46+46+4 (85 MHz DL, 15 MHz UL)


    Duluth, MN
    4+14 UL CA (30 MHz DL/UL)

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    979
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeuten View Post
    Thatís because they do and people donít understand the fundamentals of MIMO. Why would OEMs go BACKWARDS in technology?


    Sent from my iPad using HoFo
    Agreed. Makes me glad I got the 11 Pro.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    74
    Feedback Score
    0
    So finally after getting the iPhone Se set up Iím getting roughly 7dbms stronger signal on the se vs the 11 pro. This is on low band.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    979
    Feedback Score
    0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2002, 08:07 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2001, 11:59 PM
  3. Signal Strength
    By disturbedbl22 in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-03-2001, 10:31 AM
  4. signal strength
    By gage in forum Sanyo
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2001, 02:04 AM
  5. Boosting Signal Strength?
    By dangeruss66 in forum Nokia
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2001, 01:53 PM

Bookmarks