Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What's the best plan under $100 for 2 people?

Device(s)
    IPHONE 11
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by legend221 View Post
    Thank you for the reply.

Yes T-Mobile might even beat out Verizon now, that's what I've been attempting to advise my wife with no luck before we upgraded our phones late last year and a few months back.

2 different cities we frequent in California have little to no reception but some people have great results throughout other parts of the country.

Currently using Verizon Google Pixel 2 XL
    Retired: Verizon Motorola Moto Z2 Play
    Retired: Verizon LG G4, Model: LG-VS986
    Retired: Motorola DROID RAZR HD, Model: XT926
    T-Mobile will certainly pass att in a few years. Verizon in three.

Feedback Score
    No idea what the hell is going on with Verizon and T-Mobile still not allowing interconnected HD voice calling up here in the North. I’m about to defriend someone because she’s in T-Mobile and I can’t understand a word she’s saying.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DebiLee View Post
    No idea what the hell is going on with Verizon and T-Mobile still not allowing interconnected HD voice calling up here in the North. I’m about to defriend someone because she’s in T-Mobile and I can’t understand a word she’s saying.
    Seems like something else is going on besides the lack of HD calling. I'm guessing her phone and/or headset sucks.

TONS of calls don't use HD calling and sound just fine. I use my Verizon iPhone to talk to people on landlines and various VoIP devices all day long and I never have trouble understanding them or vice versa. None of these calls are using HD calling.

My wife's mother on the other hand has a very old iPhone on Verizon (iPhone 4 maybe) which isn't LTE capable and she sounds like what you are describing with your T-Mobile friend - absolutely terrible. Muffled and difficult to understand. When we talk to her on her landline (no HD voice) using our Verizon iPhones, she sounds fine as expected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3