Thread: Questions on Rogers return policy & processing time

Feedback Score

Questions on Rogers return policy & processing time

I ordered a device upgrade through telephone sales and was unhappy with the device. I returned the device using the return label and when phoning, was told once received (which it has been), Rogers would process the return into their inventory and remove the device balance from my account.

I see when logging into Rogers.com, it shows "Customer owned device" under my profile but when I click on device eligibility, it shows a balance owing. I assume it takes time and is being worked on to fully remove the "amount owing" but since this is the first time I've ever done an upgrade online/telephone sales and not through a storefront, am wondering the general turnaround time for this to fully resolve itself?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I can't speak directly for Rogers but when I was an At&t cs rep, we always advised it could take up to 10 business days for situations like you mentioned to be fully resolved. You don't have to call every day, but every 3-4 days is reasonable.
    Don't make me turn this car around.....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by veriztd View Post
    I can't speak directly for Rogers but when I was an At&t cs rep, we always advised it could take up to 10 business days for situations like you mentioned to be fully resolved. You don't have to call every day, but every 3-4 days is reasonable.
    Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, I haven't called and am just awaiting the changes but found it odd my profile shows a customer owned device but the actual finance portion is still in-tact and not removed. As you mentioned, it just may take some time to process and appear within my profile so at this point, just a waiting game.