Thread: One plus phones

Feedback Score

One plus phones

Anyone able to use one plus phones on Verizon prepaid? If so are you satisfied? Thinking of a one plus 6t or 7. Thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by troywalker View Post
    Anyone able to use one plus phones on Verizon prepaid? If so are you satisfied? Thinking of a one plus 6t or 7. Thanks
    Yes but you need to make sure it is a US version and not some international (Chinese, Indian etc), or a 5G version (7 Pro 5G, 7T Pro 5G McLaren edition). CDMA less works great, but I had to get a nano SIM as my old S5 used a Micro SIM and did not want to cut down the SIM card. You may have to call Verizon to activate the CDMA less feature so you can get text messages, but mine activated right away since I got their new SIM card. I love my OnePlus 7 Pro and it is a great phone.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rcthegamer View Post
    Yes but you need to make sure it is a US version and not some international (Chinese, Indian etc), or a 5G version (7 Pro 5G, 7T Pro 5G McLaren edition). CDMA less works great, but I had to get a nano SIM as my old S5 used a Micro SIM and did not want to cut down the SIM card. You may have to call Verizon to activate the CDMA less feature so you can get text messages, but mine activated right away since I got their new SIM card. I love my OnePlus 7 Pro and it is a great phone.
    Verizon pre-paid doesn't work with 5G phones?? So it won't work with the new OnePlus 8 Pro or Moto Edge+??

Feedback Score
    The phones should work you won't get 5G which only is available in a handful of cities.

Sent from my iPad using HoFo

Feedback Score
    I meant 5G Version of the 7 Pro and 7T Pro and though the 5G 8 series is fine on Prepaid with 4G.