Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does Tracfone Still Require a Signature To Deliver a Phone Via FexEx ?

Feedback Score

Does Tracfone Still Require a Signature To Deliver a Phone Via FexEx ?

I have a reconditioned Motorola G7 Optimo on the way -- $37 (with a $25 off coupon I didn't even ask for) -- a good deal if it works out

In the past I think Tracfone has always required a signature to deliver -- I just need to know if that's still the case, with the Covid-19 thing and all

I have somewhere else I'd like to be tomorrow ; someone will be here, but I can't count on them to hear the knock on the door -- I looked on their site, but couldn't find an answer. thanks if anyone knows

Feedback Score
    There is a real good chance they won't require a signature. Don't know if they will just leave it. I got a delivery from FedEx that required an adult signature. I was here when they showed up but the driver said they were not doing signatures and he just asked me if I was over 21.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cv91913 View Post
    There is a real good chance they won't require a signature. Don't know if they will just leave it. I got a delivery from FedEx that required an adult signature. I was here when they showed up but the driver said they were not doing signatures and he just asked me if I was over 21.
    Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I have the new android flip phone (L125DL) coming tomorrow. The tracking page says signature required, and I just received a phone call from FEDEX with tracking info, saying signature required. We shall see.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by larryoham12 View Post
    Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I have the new android flip phone (L125DL) coming tomorrow. The tracking page says signature required, and I just received a phone call from FEDEX with tracking info, saying signature required. We shall see.
    Yup, I got the same phone call. They didn't require the signature. The driver said they had been directed to not get the signature. Too difficult to keep distance.

Device(s)
    Galaxy J7 Sky Pro SM-S727VL, Galaxy J3 Sky SM-S230VL, ZTE Z723EL, ZTE Z233VL
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk, Total Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cv91913 View Post
    I just received a phone yesterday, and they needed signature for the phone.

Feedback Score
    I just received the $39.99 ebay G6 yesterday.
    UPS left it on front porch with no signature required.

I know it's not Fedex as OP asked about, but just an FYI for UPS.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by advcomp2019 View Post
    I just received a phone yesterday, and they needed signature for the phone.
    Guess the rules for FedEx drivers my be different for Iowa vs SoCal. Obviously YMMV.

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    FedEx service updates related to COVID-19 . "We’ve suspended Signature Required for most shipments".

Feedback Score
    I have noticed that the FedEx driver does write something on the signature line. I think he said he would put an X. Might have to put something.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisme View Post
    I have noticed that the FedEx driver does write something on the signature line. I think he said he would put an X. Might have to put something.
    They have to put something in the system to close the delivery process. I saw an actual signature by the driver in a tracking notice. Forget if it was UPS or FedEx.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sdf3825 View Post
    I have a reconditioned Motorola G7 Optimo on the way -- $37 (with a $25 off coupon I didn't even ask for) -- a good deal if it works out

In the past I think Tracfone has always required a signature to deliver -- I just need to know if that's still the case, with the Covid-19 thing and all

I have somewhere else I'd like to be tomorrow ; someone will be here, but I can't count on them to hear the knock on the door -- I looked on their site, but couldn't find an answer. thanks if anyone knows
    You do not have to sign, but I do not believe they would leave it if no one was there. That would defeat the whole purpose of signing if the driver did not at least speak with someone. You should try to reach FedX and make an arrangement to just leave it.

Feedback Score
    ......I have the new android flip phone (L125DL) coming tomorrow.
    Post a TF thread with a review when you get it. Thx

Feedback Score
    Phone delivered this afternoon. I met the driver at the door, no signature required. Under the shipping label is a return label. Have 30 days to return if not happy.

Feedback Score
    Phone delivered this afternoon.
    Yes, please post your impressions after playing with it for a while. Use a new subject thread. It uses the AOSP version of Android 8.1, and T9 text input. Looks interesting.

Device(s)
    Galaxy J7 Sky Pro SM-S727VL, Galaxy J3 Sky SM-S230VL, ZTE Z723EL, ZTE Z233VL
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk, Total Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I am wondering about this phone. There is a few issues with the Alcatel MyFlip that bugs me at times, and I was wondering if this phone has the same issue. The main issue with the MyFlip is if you are in the menus and closes it then open it back up, you are still in the menu that you was in when you closed it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast