Thread: $19 per line Plan Ending in July

Feedback Score

$19 per line Plan Ending in July

Any ideas what plan I should move to with $19 per line plan Basic Unlimited Plan ending?

I would be looking at Business plans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Pixel 3aXL, wife S10
    Carrier(s)
    T-M
    Feedback Score
    T-M has a long history of letting people remain grandfathered in "forever". Maybe you won't have to change. We are on an old business plan w. 8 lines. About $190/mo. Only 1 line runs of 2 GB of data. Otherwise we'd be paying $70 more. (Plan end 3 years ago for new people.
    GoogleVoice (domestic call forwarding and cheap intl. calls) Use GV to give us a "home" number in a 2nd location
    8 T-Mobile lines - Unlimited talk and text, data. TM One plan. Get $10/mo. rebate on 7 lines for low data use. Net cost about $185-190/mo. We haven't had a landline in more than 17 years.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethaler View Post
    T-M has a long history of letting people remain grandfathered in "forever". Maybe you won't have to change. We are on an old business plan w. 8 lines. About $190/mo. Only 1 line runs of 2 GB of data. Otherwise we'd be paying $70 more. (Plan end 3 years ago for new people.
    Wow that’s interesting. I did call in and I got a good deal on Sprint Business Share Plus 3GB. 4 lines each with a shared 3GB make 12 GB.

We hardly ever went over 12GB with our unlimited plan anyway. If we would go over on the Business Share Plus it would be $5 a GB which seems reasonable.

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by techfranz View Post
    Any ideas what plan I should move to with $19 per line plan Basic Unlimited Plan ending?

I would be looking at Business plans.

$19 per line...new customers?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket101 View Post
    $19 per line...new customers?
    Yes it was the business version of the five lines for $100 where you got your third fourth and fifth lines for free.

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by techfranz View Post
    Yes it was the business version of the five lines for $100 where you got your third fourth and fifth lines for free.

got ya.....

Carrier(s)
    VZW - Work / T-Mobile (iPhone)
    Feedback Score
    Sprint has been disclosing what the post-expiration pricing has been for a while. But it’s not clear if they would allow someone to choose a new promo. For example, the 4 lines for $100, etc.

I am set to expire in January, but have some leases through next June. While I never liked the approximately 12-month plan promo when coupled with 18 month leases, I figured 3 nearly free phones was worth the gamble that I could get them to not charge full price after the plan expiration.