Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: $19 per line Plan Ending in July

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,195
    Feedback Score
    0

    $19 per line Plan Ending in July

    Any ideas what plan I should move to with $19 per line plan Basic Unlimited Plan ending?

    I would be looking at Business plans.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Berkeley and Miami
    Posts
    4,822
    Device(s)
    Pixel 3aXL, wife S10
    Carrier(s)
    T-M
    Feedback Score
    0
    T-M has a long history of letting people remain grandfathered in "forever". Maybe you won't have to change. We are on an old business plan w. 8 lines. About $190/mo. Only 1 line runs of 2 GB of data. Otherwise we'd be paying $70 more. (Plan end 3 years ago for new people.
    GoogleVoice (domestic call forwarding and cheap intl. calls) Use GV to give us a "home" number in a 2nd location
    8 T-Mobile lines - Unlimited talk and text, data. TM One plan. Get $10/mo. rebate on 7 lines for low data use. Net cost about $185-190/mo. We haven't had a landline in more than 17 years.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,195
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethaler View Post
    T-M has a long history of letting people remain grandfathered in "forever". Maybe you won't have to change. We are on an old business plan w. 8 lines. About $190/mo. Only 1 line runs of 2 GB of data. Otherwise we'd be paying $70 more. (Plan end 3 years ago for new people.
    Wow that’s interesting. I did call in and I got a good deal on Sprint Business Share Plus 3GB. 4 lines each with a shared 3GB make 12 GB.

    We hardly ever went over 12GB with our unlimited plan anyway. If we would go over on the Business Share Plus it would be $5 a GB which seems reasonable.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,041
    Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by techfranz View Post
    Any ideas what plan I should move to with $19 per line plan Basic Unlimited Plan ending?

    I would be looking at Business plans.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    $19 per line...new customers?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,195
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket101 View Post
    $19 per line...new customers?
    Yes it was the business version of the five lines for $100 where you got your third fourth and fifth lines for free.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,041
    Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by techfranz View Post
    Yes it was the business version of the five lines for $100 where you got your third fourth and fifth lines for free.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    got ya.....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    972
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Work / T-Mobile (iPhone)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Sprint has been disclosing what the post-expiration pricing has been for a while. But it’s not clear if they would allow someone to choose a new promo. For example, the 4 lines for $100, etc.

    I am set to expire in January, but have some leases through next June. While I never liked the approximately 12-month plan promo when coupled with 18 month leases, I figured 3 nearly free phones was worth the gamble that I could get them to not charge full price after the plan expiration.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 02:11 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 06:47 AM
  3. New Voice Plans Start in July?
    By terence889 in forum Rogers/Fido/Chat-r
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-02-2004, 11:53 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2004, 02:32 PM
  5. Media Works Ends in July?
    By Draven in forum AT&T
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 10:35 AM

Bookmarks