Thread: F&F - 25% off codes

Feedback Score

F&F - 25% off codes

I have 6, well actually 5 codes for 25% off your Big Gig Unlimited plans. These codes were given to family members who never used them but I was told although expired, if you speak with the Freedom cancellation (loyalty) division, they can attempt to set it up on your account. I'm told if not instant, it will be completed by the back office team within 3 - 5 business days and appear on your next invoice date.

These codes only apply to the Big Gig Unlimited plans $50 and higher.

I used 1 code already for a friend (hence, 5 left) and it was pretty straight forward. We phoned 611 and said we wanted to set up a F&F code on his account. They said it could not be done and he asked to speak with the loyalty cancellation division. Customer service said they could not transfer through unless he was cancelling to which he responded he wanted to speak with someone as if they could not apply the discount, he would consider cancelling or porting to a new provider.

He spoke with a loyalty member who applied the discount and confirmed it was on the account. They said he would see this reflected on his next invoice as these promos do not appear on your account anywhere but instead, reflect only on the bill.

If interested in a code, do not respond to this thread, PM me and I'll update this thread once the codes are gone.

Feedback Score
    Codes are no longer available.