Thread: Help starting a SWAC plan

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score

Help starting a SWAC plan

I have received a SWAC invite, but I’m running into an issue when checking out. I had Sprint a few years ago, but ported out because of bad service at my old apartment. Now I’m trying to come back and start a SWAC plan, but it is giving me an error on the final checkout page after I enter my information and social. It is saying I already have an account, so it asks me to log in. I am able to log in using my old account info, but then it errors out and says my account has been closed. I am at a loss of what to do because I tried calling Sprint but the agent could only help me with setting up a regular account, and didn’t seem like she knew what SWAC was. Am I just out of luck because I’ve used Sprint in the past? I really want to come back now because they’re merging with T-Mobile and I hope to be grandfathered, and there’s a Sprint tower with massive mimo right behind my new apartment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Sprint's customer service is OK, but this seems like an issue that may be confusing to their frontline support staff. I did some searching, in an effort to help you and fo

https://slickdeals.net/f/12998515-ps...-cheaper-at-45 It's an old thread from 2019, but I did find this email:

[email protected]

Not sure if it is still valid, but it may be worth sending him a quick, professional, email, explaining what you are hoping to accomplish. Good luck.