Thread: NEW: AT&T PREPAID 8GB 3-month $99

Carrier(s)
    AT&T GoPhone
    Feedback Score

NEW: AT&T PREPAID 8GB 3-month $99

AT&T Prepay has a $33/mo 8GB plan when you pay 3 months at a time it's available online on their website. Looks like existing customers can sign up with this new plan. Look out for taxes and fees.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S, Moto e, Lumia 635, Moto G 2nd
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone x3, PPCx2, TMo2Go, TracfoneX3, H20, Tello
    Feedback Score
    For stand alone $50/mo 8GB lines ($40 with Autopay) is a nice alternative to save few bucks. Current 8GB lines as part of multi-line can already get it down to $35/mo, and you may even lose the multi-line discount in the other line(s) too. Not worth it IMO.

"Online only" offer, but I don't see how to switch to this plan in OLAM, so not sure it is available to existing customers

Feedback Score
    The 3 mo plan is OK. Maybe temporary for a single line. There are better options like 12 mo plan for $25 or getting the Walmart 25 GB plan (especially if you can multi-line).

The T+C doesn't state that the plan Requires New Activation like the 12 mo plan does. However, as stated above, the 3 mo isn't shown as an option under Plans so there's no option to switch into it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sente7 View Post
    The 3 mo plan is OK. Maybe temporary for a single line. There are better options like 12 mo plan for $25 or getting the Walmart 25 GB plan (especially if you can multi-line).

The T+C doesn't state that the plan Requires New Activation like the 12 mo plan does. However, as stated above, the 3 mo isn't shown as an option under Plans so there's no option to switch into it.
    I had that same issue as well I couldn’t switch to it oh well I’m on the 15 plan for now until next month and I plan on making a switch anyway

Device(s)
    iPhone 8+
    Feedback Score
    This is only ok for a single line. I’m on a multi line account with autopay discount and multi line discount.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Feedback Score
    I am on the Walmart plan; single line. Would I loose my 17gb additional data if I move to this 3 month plan?

Device(s)
    Galaxy S9, iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nixforfun View Post
    I am on the Walmart plan; single line. Would I loose my 17gb additional data if I move to this 3 month plan?
    Yes, you will lose your 17GB Walmart bonus data. Here it is directly from the AT&T Prepaid / Walmart site:

How long will I keep receiving the bonus data on this plan?

You will receive the 17GB of bonus data each month that you successfully renew your $50 8GB plan.
    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    Koodo: Unlimited Canada Talk, World Text, 8+9 GB Data
    AT&T: Unlimited talk & text in and between the U.S., Canada, & Mexico, 8+17 GB data