Thread: Verizon calls

Feedback Score

Verizon calls

I have a galaxy s9 and maybe once every month or so I will get a phone call that goes straight to voicemail. After that all calls go straight to voicemail until I reboot my phone then everything works perfectly. I have a strong Verizon signal and no other phone issues. Text messages still work fine. Any suggestions?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Two possible problems come to mind. 1) something is triggering immediate call forwarding to your voice mailbox. 2) If your connection to the network server is severed, calls will not be delivered to you and sent to VM as undeliverable until you restart your phone.

A possible reason may be that the SIM card may need to be replaced. You will keep the same phone # and plan/features if it is replaced. Have you spoken with customer service yet ?? If you haven't, try to contact them from another phone but have your cell phone nearby for troubleshooting or if your local corporate store is available, go there.
    Just another day in paradise.....

Feedback Score
    I also was wondering if my iPad could be causing this problem. I have Verizon messages installed. It is a WiFi only iPad but can make calls and texts through the Verizon messages app. The iPad also failed to ring. The problem it happens so seldom which makes it hard to figure out.Thanks for the input.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kdb29127 View Post
    I also was wondering if my iPad could be causing this problem. I have Verizon messages installed. It is a WiFi only iPad but can make calls and texts through the Verizon messages app. The iPad also failed to ring. The problem it happens so seldom which makes it hard to figure out.Thanks for the input.
    you may want to check and see if you have the do not disturb enabled - https://community.verizonwireless.co...l/td-p/1066684