Thread: V60 Thinq 5G

Device(s)
    OnePlus 7t Pro 5G McLaren; iPhone 11 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile & AT&T
    Feedback Score

V60 Thinq 5G

I purchased a V60 from AT&T around 45 days ago and been having issues with the power/sleep button and the Double tap to wake the screen.. SOme days just a single push on the power to wake, other times find myself pushing the power button 2 times (hard) to wake up. I called up Tech support they warranty it out for me wish i would of went for S20
    OnePlus 7t Pro McLaren 5G (T-Mobile)

iPhone SE Red 128GB (T-Mobile)

LG V60 5G (AT&T)

Feedback Score
    I have a 9.0 phone from LG, and found similar issues. From what I found is battery saving mode does that. Havent found the system app to restrict battery savings with. But it does have an effect on various system functions.

One is sync. No matter what you cannot sync until you open or manually sync your app. The other is notifications. It will not allow any notifications to activate wake locks, make sounds, or pop up to turn on lock screen.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile & AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I will check and make sure battery saver is off, i normally do not use that feature.. Thus far the replacement is good, if it happens again i am gonna take to att and they can have it back get an S20 like I should of done 1st place!

Feedback Score
    Here's an old post of mine about Knock-On.

LG G Flex D950 Knock on (double tap) Broken 2 Fixes. Hope this helps others.

I've had knock on (double tap) stop working twice over a few months. So I'm posting these fixes that I gathered elsewhere & making them specific to the G Flex. Think what I converted was instructions for the G2.

Of course make sure under Settings - Gestures - KNOCKON is checked.

1st time went to Settings - Gestures - Motion sensor calibration. I had to take the cover off my phone to complete calibration. This worked the 1st time, 2nd time no soap.

2nd time dial 3845#*950# - Settings - Update Touch Firmware.
    (substitute your model number for 950)
    This worked.
    I will be Judged on how I helped the poor, sick & others in need; strangers & loved ones alike.

Visible (Verizon) UTT & Unlimited Data $25/mo
    Liberty Wireless (T-Mobile) UTT 07.26.21
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.11.21
    Truphone (AT&T) every 180 days by 02.06.21

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile & AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Here's an old post of mine about Knock-On.

LG G Flex D950 Knock on (double tap) Broken 2 Fixes. Hope this helps others.

I've had knock on (double tap) stop working twice over a few months. So I'm posting these fixes that I gathered elsewhere & making them specific to the G Flex. Think what I converted was instructions for the G2.

Of course make sure under Settings - Gestures - KNOCKON is checked.

1st time went to Settings - Gestures - Motion sensor calibration. I had to take the cover off my phone to complete calibration. This worked the 1st time, 2nd time no soap.

2nd time dial 3845#*950# - Settings - Update Touch Firmware.
    (substitute your model number for 950)
    This worked.

thank you for the tip.. I will give it a try.. between the knock tap and power/sleep button,power/sleep gave me the worse annoying sometimes tap once to wake up and other days it was a HARD 2 tap the power button to wake it up.