Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Verizon Visa Card

Device(s)
    Samsung S10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WiredGuy View Post
    I'm waiting for the link to apply. It was not on the Verizon app prior to today. Guess it's showing up for everyone today since it's the official launch.

Sad that I missed out on the $100 bonus due to verizon broken systems.

You should still get the $100 (paid over 24 months). You won't get a share of the $1m Verizon Dollars.

Device(s)
    Samsung S10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by diesteldorf View Post
    I also never got the text message after submitting my email address/number, but I applied through the app and was immediately approved.

Hopefully I still qualified for the big time bonus...LOL
    I tweeted VZWSupport about that and they told me to DM them to investigate. Haven't done it yet but i probably should.

Device(s)
    Verizon Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Great, doesn't hurt as much now. It says need to wait 7-10 days even though I have almost perfect credit score smh
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBill View Post
    You should still get the $100 (paid over 24 months). You won't get a share of the $1m Verizon Dollars.
    Sent from my Galaxy S10+ using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Samsung S10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WiredGuy View Post
    Great, doesn't hurt as much now. It says need to wait 7-10 days even though I have almost perfect credit score smh
    No instant approval? Have you applied for many cards in the past 24 months? Did they tell you which credit reporting agency they pulled from? They looked at TransUnion for me.

Device(s)
    Verizon Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Nope, I haven't applied for over a year. It didn't say which agency.
    No instant approval? Have you applied for many cards in the past 24 months? Did they tell you which credit reporting agency they pulled from? They looked at TransUnion for me.
    Sent from my Galaxy S10+ using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    When I logged into my account yesterday and looked under billing, it gave me a brief summary of what my bill next month should look like and it showed that it would be $4.17 less than my bill was this month.

My account currently has a substantial credit on it from a previous intentional overpayment made by another credit card, so, based on Verizon's rules, I am not expecting the $4.17 monthly credit immediately, since one is required to pay their bill with Verizon Visa to qualify.

However, the large credit on my account was obtained prior to applying for and being approved for the card, so I'll be really happy if it shows up on my next bill which is supposed to generate on July 5.

Just FYI---for those in the Verizon Up program, we should be able to choose our monthly reward tomorrow. I am hoping for the $5 device dollars which should convert automatically to Verizon dollars, unless other options are deemed more valuable, but I doubt it.

Device(s)
    Samsung S10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    My bill just closed and showed a credit and debit of $4.17. However, the amount due when I logged into the website showed the $4.17 being applied. But, I then applied my $70 in Verizon Dollars and the $4.17 seemed to disappear. Hopefully it will straighten itself out since my bill just got generated today. And my June payment was processed before I got the new card.

Everyone who gets the Verizon Visa card is in Verizon Up now. I read in the fine print that you agree to sign up for Up when you apply for the credit card. Will definitely be interesting to see if the $5 DD is still an option. I never took it before but definitely will now.

Feedback Score
    I just claimed my monthly Verizon reward and $5 Device Dollars now shows as $5 Verizon dollars. Good luck MisterBill and others whomay also be claiming their reward today.

Device(s)
    Samsung S10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by diesteldorf View Post
    I just claimed my monthly Verizon reward and $5 Device Dollars now shows as $5 Verizon dollars. Good luck MisterBill and others who may also be claiming their reward today.
    Yes, I also got $5 VD, and applied that and my $70 that were previously Device Dollars to my account.

Got the card via FedEx today (it is shipped from Fiserv in Omaha NE). The packaging is a real disaster. The card itself in a thick metal like the Chase Sapphire Reserve.

Feedback Score
    Yes, I also got $5 VD, and applied that and my $70 that were previously Device Dollars to my account.

Got the card via FedEx today (it is shipped from Fiserv in Omaha NE). The packaging is a real disaster. The card itself in a thick metal like the Chase Sapphire Reserve.
    Could you elaborate on why you thought the packaging was a disaster?

Thanks

Device(s)
    Samsung S10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mloboy View Post
    Could you elaborate on why you thought the packaging was a disaster?

Thanks
    Did you get it yet? From the Doctorofcredit.com thread:

The packaging was awful. The card was in a thick cardboard box that was difficult to open. Then there were additional containers to open, sort of like a Russian Matryoshka doll.

Feedback Score
    Did you get it yet? From the Doctorofcredit.com thread:

The packaging was awful. The card was in a thick cardboard box that was difficult to open. Then there were additional containers to open, sort of like a Russian Matryoshka doll.
    Thanks. I have not received mine yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Samsung S10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mloboy View Post
    Thanks. I have not received mine yet.
    They shipped it via FedEx. Was supposed to be 3 day service but I received it the next day. If you are signed up for FedEx's notifications service, they'll let you know when it's mailed.

BTW here is the cardboard holder that the card is located in. You need to break it open to get to the card. I wonder how many people are going to call asking where the card is?
    Name:  20200701_133844.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  30.2 KB

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Haha...it's weird how Chase Sapphire (also metal) and others have figured out how to mail their cards in an envelope via USPS vs. having to FedEx it in a cardboard vault.

Device(s)
    Samsung S10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jkozlow3 View Post
    Haha...it's weird how Chase Sapphire (also metal) and others have figured out how to mail their cards in an envelope via USPS vs. having to FedEx it in a cardboard vault.
    It was also in a outer cardboard package (which I found difficult to open). I have no problem with them shipping it via FedEx, so long as they didn't make me pay for it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast