Thread: What ARe Some Of The Better Choices For Unlimited Data On A Verizon MVNO?

Feedback Score

What ARe Some Of The Better Choices For Unlimited Data On A Verizon MVNO?

Delete Delete.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Visible if it will work for you. Unlimited talk, text and data as well as Hotspot. Visible is highly deprioritizated and the data can be unstable for some but not all. With party pay $25.00 a month.

Sent from my SM-T720 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    My Visible experience wasn't very good but I travel a lot. If you hang in the city it'll probably work out just fine. Verizon fringe areas tend to produce a lot of call latency and garbled voice issues. I tried them with a Moto E6, ZTE A7 and a Blade 10 Prime.

Feedback Score

What Are Some Of The Better Choices For Unlimited Data On A Verizon MVNO?

I currently have four lines on Total Wireless. They allocate 100 GB of data per month. I have never used all of that data in a month. I was looking around because I recall them having a dedicated hotspot plan, but they must have dropped it.

I have also considered simply adding a fifth Total Wireless line. I did try it in one of my hotspots a few weeks ago. It did work. Does anybody know if that is a violation of their Terms of Service or if they would shut me down if I used it regularly?

Feedback Score
    I've used Total Wireless for the last two years and haven't had any problem. I never use all the data on my family plan. I've used a hotspot device on it before by activating a line on a TracFone branded phone and then putting the SIM into the device, but this was before they officially started allowing 10GB of hotspot data.

Feedback Score
    Visible and US Mobile

Device(s)
    Galaxy J7 Sky Pro SM-S727VL, Galaxy J3 Sky SM-S230VL, ZTE Z723EL, ZTE Z233VL
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk, Total Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I have been using Straight Talk on Verizon towers since they basically came out. I have been happy but for when I set up my old S4. There is a few issues at start that no one knew how to fix, but that was years ago. I had to fix them myself.

I would use Visible, but I need to be able to use LTEiRA areas since I go into southwestern Iowa and northwestern Missouri.

Feedback Score
    I am on Total Wireless 4 lines for $100 with 100GB LTE share and unlimited throttle speed after that. I used less then half of the 100GB every month. They do allow hotspot data but limit to 10GB per month.