Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 5G &corona virus

Device(s)
    Samsung Note 8
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

5G &corona virus

I haven't seen anyone post about this and although most might find this far fetched, there seems to be a correlation with covid outbreaks and 5G going live. Right as California, Texas and Florida had 5G lit up, they have a spike in cases. New York City, where I live, had their 5G lit up around March, some places in NY had a soft launch in December 2019. Ny had covid cases from November 2019 but they were not diagnosed as covid because they didn't know what it was then. (I work in the medical field). Patients were told they had a respiratory infection that did not go away. No one died and it did not spread (not sure why, maybe because the full power of 5G wasn't turned on all the way up, who knows) All I know is that this is not a coincidence. What do you all think?

Device(s)
    iPhone 11
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselguy26 View Post
    I haven't seen anyone post about this and although most might find this far fetched, there seems to be a correlation with covid outbreaks and 5G going live. Right as California, Texas and Florida had 5G lit up, they have a spike in cases. New York City, where I live, had their 5G lit up around March, some places in NY had a soft launch in December 2019. Ny had covid cases from November 2019 but they were not diagnosed as covid because they didn't know what it was then. (I work in the medical field). Patients were told they had a respiratory infection that did not go away. No one died and it did not spread (not sure why, maybe because the full power of 5G wasn't turned on all the way up, who knows) All I know is that this is not a coincidence. What do you all think?
    This is what I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 11, iPhone SE, Galaxy S7
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

5G &corona virus

Doesn’t make sense when South Korea is considered a leader in 5G and has nearly curbed COVID 19. Meanwhile in the US we’ve had mass protests since the end of May and a lot of us refuse to wear a mask for various reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Absolutely ridiculous. FL is #2 in Corona cases nationwide and Florida has very limited 5G coverage. How could an electrical radiowave and a virus infection have any correlation ? I will go out on a limb and say it is impossible.
    Last edited by Serial Port; 08-02-2020 at 12:53 PM.
    Just another day in paradise.....

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone X🅂, Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Please take off your tinfoil hat.

- Bentley

AT&T 5G+, Oklahoma City

Feedback Score
    Correlation does not prove causation. It is a coincidence.

5G uses the same radio frequencies we have been using for many years. There is nothing magic about 5G.

Device(s)
    Samsung Note 8
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    True, I wish there was a site that tracked 5G deployment and covid cases. When I first saw a documentary in March about 5G and its correlation to covid out of the UK i thought they were a bunch of wackos. Right before CA, TX and FL had their spikes, i received an email from one of those cell phone websites that stated 5G was live in CA, TX and FL. I dont know if this is a coincidence but how the hell did NY have all those cases while the rest of America was virus free and how does NY not have any cases now that FL is a new epicenter. I truly believe something is going on behind the scenes and we are the suckered paying the price.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

5G &corona virus

True, I wish there was a site that tracked 5G deployment and covid cases. When I first saw a documentary in March about 5G and its correlation to covid out of the UK i thought they were a bunch of wackos. Right before CA, TX and FL had their spikes, i received an email from one of those cell phone websites that stated 5G was live in CA, TX and FL. I dont know if this is a coincidence but how the hell did NY have all those cases while the rest of America was virus free and how does NY not have any cases now that FL is a new epicenter. I truly believe something is going on behind the scenes and we are the suckered paying the price.
    You don’t need to track things that aren’t real..hence no tracking site.

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Galaxy S20 5G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Makes sense to me.
    Name:  5G_Bats_Covid.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  42.9 KB
    Donald Newcomb

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    <Tracfone < Boom < Selectel < Consumer Cellular,AT&T, H2O, Alltel
    Feedback Score
    If there were a direct correlation b/w 5G deployment and COVID-19 case #’s..........we could have this licked in a flash !

DRNewcomb, you are a genius!

Feedback Score
    I'd like to attribute the hate speech, discrimination, conspiracy theories, & further concentration of wealth over the last 4 years
    to alien insects embedding in & eating the brains of their hosts...but I can't.
    Last edited by zapjb; 08-02-2020 at 02:49 AM.
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

Red Pocket (AT&T) UTT 5GB exp 09.27.20
    Liberty Wireless (T-Mobile) UTT 07.26.21
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.11.21
    Truphone (AT&T) every 180 days by 02.06.21

Device(s)
    Moto X4, Moto E5+, Any and all Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    When I first saw a documentary in March about 5G and its correlation to covid out of the UK i thought they were a bunch of wackos...
    I'll let everyone else here debunk the Covid/5G nonsense.

I'll just point out that crazy conspiracy YouTube videos aren't actually "documentaries" any more than, say, an Alex Jones rant is a "news story"...

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    --
    Todd Allcock, Microsoft MVP: Mobile Devices 2007-2011

Device(s)
    Samsung Note 8
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    There are some countries that have zero 5G deployment and they also have zero to very low cases (the cases they may have had came from outside their country from travelers.) Croatia and Greece are 2 examples. I've always questioned why the need for 5G because 4G works so well and it's so fast, at least here in NY.
    Another crazy thing I uncovered is that certain European countries are being pressured to install 5G and the companies that want to upgrade the towers are Chinese (hwawai I think) weren't they considered a national security threat in the US? Anyway this is something to think about, and for all you people quick to judge, I used to be you so I won't get mad but we all need to question the why.....why is all this happeninQ and is this a coincidence or is there something more to all this. Whether you want to believe this or not, something is being implemented in the background and this is a perfect time to do it. Just something to think about 😉😷

Device(s)
    Moto X4, Moto E5+, Any and all Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    There are some countries that have zero 5G deployment and they also have zero to very low cases (the cases they may have had came from outside their country from travelers.) Croatia and Greece are 2 examples. I've always questioned why the need for 5G because 4G works so well and it's so fast, at least here in NY.
    Another crazy thing I uncovered is that certain European countries are being pressured to install 5G and the companies that want to upgrade the towers are Chinese (hwawai I think) weren't they considered a national security threat in the US? Anyway this is something to think about, and for all you people quick to judge, I used to be you so I won't get mad but we all need to question the why.....why is all this happeninQ and is this a coincidence or is there something more to all this. Whether you want to believe this or not, something is being implemented in the background and this is a perfect time to do it. Just something to think about

Explain South Korea. A country with the oldest (early 2019) and largest 5G deployment (as a percentage of its country's land area covered, and percentage of customers using 5G service.) Yet they have a remarkably low case and death rate- *much* lower than Greece or Croatia. South Korea has had less than 6 deaths per million population, vs. Greece's 18, and Croatia's 35...

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...n-inhabitants/

Using your correlation vs. causation logic, I could argue that K-Pop music seems to be an effective anti-viral, since it's wildly popular in South Korea, but less so in Italy and the UK, who have much higher death rates. So just put "Gangnam Style" on repeat and stop worrying...

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Galaxy S20 5G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elecconnec View Post
    ....Using your correlation vs. causation logic, I could argue that K-Pop music seems to be an effective anti-viral, since it's wildly popular in South Korea, but less so in Italy and the UK, who have much higher death rates. So just put "Gangnam Style" on repeat and stop worrying...
    ROFL

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast