Thread: Unlocked Verizon Galaxy S9+ on Visible

Feedback Score

Unlocked Verizon Galaxy S9+ on Visible

I've got a brand spankin new unlocked Verizon Galaxy S9+ that doesn't pass the Visible device checker but is listed as a compatible phone on their compatible phone list. Which is it????? I'm currently using it with my At&t Prepaid sim which won't allow me to use VoltE or WiFi calling.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    It is possible that your IMEI # does not fall into their approved list of devices (White List). I am certain the device hardware is compatible. You should try to contact their customer service by phone or chat for clarification.

I use the same phone with T-Mobile and previously with Sprint. Before selecting my current carrier, I also confirmed compatibility with Verizon. Best wishes......
    Last edited by Serial Port; 08-20-2020 at 09:24 PM.
    Just another day in paradise.....

Feedback Score
    Yeah visible seems to be a bit odd with certain devices that won’t work on their carrier even tho they sold the phone (or phones that they did sell) on their site my S10e wasn’t working either even tho they sell it idk why but another reason why I didn’t bother too much with them. When I had the service I didn’t mind them too much. Altho when they did some network upgrades they’re speeds seemed slower but it’s based on location so.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by punisherbv View Post
    Yeah visible seems to be a bit odd with certain devices that won’t work on their carrier even tho they sold the phone (or phones that they did sell) on their site my S10e wasn’t working either even tho they sell it idk why but another reason why I didn’t bother too much with them. When I had the service I didn’t mind them too much. Altho when they did some network upgrades they’re speeds seemed slower but it’s based on location so.
    My S10e is the factory unlocked U1 model. It works flawlessly with Visible.

Sent from my iPad using HoFo

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandelstamm1 View Post
    My S10e is the factory unlocked U1 model. It works flawlessly with Visible.

Sent from my iPad using HoFo
    Interesting my 10e is also unlocked they wouldn’t take it. That’s weird

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by punisherbv View Post
    Interesting my 10e is also unlocked they wouldn’t take it. That’s weird
    The phone's visible claims don't work only don't work because the APN settings don't automatically enter the phone. If you put a visible sim card into your phone S10e,S10 or S10+ even note 10 and enter the apn settings yourself then it works. I use my S10+ on Visible.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    My S10e works on Visible and it configured APN settings without me entering anything. It is the factory unlocked U1 model.
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    The phone's visible claims don't work only don't work because the APN settings don't automatically enter the phone. If you put a visible sim card into your phone S10e,S10 or S10+ even note 10 and enter the apn settings yourself then it works. I use my S10+ on Visible.

Sent from my SM-T720 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    The unlocked Note 10 Plus also won't work on Visible.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees65 View Post
    The unlocked Note 10 Plus also won't work on Visible.
    It will if you enter in the apn settings yourself. Someone did say however that the Note20 just works without doing anything

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know if a LG G6+ or LG G8 thinq will work with visible or have to change the APN thank you

Sent from my LM-G820 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    It will if you enter in the apn settings yourself. Someone did say however that the Note20 just works without doing anything

Apn just gets data, calls won't go through. The unlocked note 10 isn't supported, a rep confirmed this when I couldn't get my note 10 plus to register on the network.

Feedback Score
    Pixel 4a works on Visible