Thread: Strange vibration during Google Duo call

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Strange vibration during Google Duo call

I cant figure out this strange problem on my parents phone. Whenever I call them using Google Duo and they answer, its like their phone is in a notification vibration loop. It is very distracting to them and I can hear it vibrating on my end. It keeps vibrating and the only way I found to have it stop is to pull down the quick panel from the top of the screen. That seems to stop it for that call.

I dont see a setting anywhere in Duo, notifications, or for my contact on their phone that will point me to the source of the vibrating. They are using a Samsung device with Android 10.

Feedback Score
    go into the phones settings - sound - see if there's any vibrate settings, try disabling them and see if that helps.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I have looked in all settings I can think of. I can only turn vibration off for the entire phone, which of course fixes this problem at the expense of no vibration for any other notifications. I dont see anything specific to Duo.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by EzEddie View Post
    I have looked in all settings I can think of. I can only turn vibration off for the entire phone, which of course fixes this problem at the expense of no vibration for any other notifications. I dont see anything specific to Duo.
    the app has access to control control vibration - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...chyon&hl=en_US see under permissions - view details - other.