Thread: Taking a Verizon Note 20 Ultra to AT&T

Feedback Score

Taking a Verizon Note 20 Ultra to AT&T

See below for how it should work for AT&T to T-Mobile.

So I buy a Note 20 Ultra on VZW with an eSIM in it. Then on day 63 it is unlocked.

On day 64 i put an AT&T nano SIM in it. The device should load and have available both the VZW bands and software and the AT&T bands and software. Similar to the way in which my Pixel 4 worked when i had T-Mobile on the eSIM and AT&T on the nano SIM. Not paying it off, keeping payments on VZW.

Theoretically, on paper, that's how it should function, correct? Any conditions or caveats I should know about?

Quote Originally Posted by Joeybutts View Post
    The csc files should be in the software on that phone. Once it detects the different sim, it should install Tmus software, volte configuration and wifi calling. Thus, it will install the tmobile modem file and enable the bands t-mobile programs.

Feedback Score
    I’ve seen people stating it might take awhile for that carrier configuration profile to be available for new phones. I know the Note 20 series is relatively brand new so it might not yet be available for a particular carrier.

Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmule View Post
    See below for how it should work for AT&T to T-Mobile.

So I buy a Note 20 Ultra on VZW with an eSIM in it. Then on day 63 it is unlocked.

On day 64 i put an AT&T nano SIM in it. The device should load and have available both the VZW bands and software and the AT&T bands and software. Similar to the way in which my Pixel 4 worked when i had T-Mobile on the eSIM and AT&T on the nano SIM. Not paying it off, keeping payments on VZW.

Theoretically, on paper, that's how it should function, correct? Any conditions or caveats I should know about?
    Once the at&t modem is loaded. VZW configuration is removed. You'll have whatever at&t wants enabled.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk