Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cannot login to PPC

Feedback Score

Cannot login to PPC

I tried to login to my account, which I haven't done for a couple of months. I got a message that the login or password is invalid. I have not changed this for a very long time and there were no typos. I have a tech background so I did all the usual things: cleared cookies, tried Firefox, Chrome, IE browsers with no extensions loaded, etc. No luck. In some cases I got green checkmarks by the username and password I checked but no Captcha screen and still a failed login. I tried to use the reset password screen but it said there was a problem and to call customer support. They tried to send me a new password via email which never arrived. Now I have an escalated ticket number that I am supposed to hear back on in 24 hours.

Anyone else experience this or have any insight?

I wonder if this is a sign I need to port out, but I need to be able to login and terminate my autopay.

Any suggestions for another Verizon MVNO? I am currently on the $12 PPC plan.

Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Device(s)
    Moto Z4 (Vzw), Moto Z Play (PP)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by spokes View Post
    I tried to login to my account, which I haven't done for a couple of months. I got a message that the login or password is invalid.
    I am having the same trouble.

It hasn't been all that long since I logged on last.

EDIT: Well, I tried a few more times, and finally it let me in. Maybe the key is to post here first, and THEN log on.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltA View Post
    I am having the same trouble.

It hasn't been all that long since I logged on last.

EDIT: Well, I tried a few more times, and finally it let me in. Maybe the key is to post here first, and THEN log on.
    Congrats. I am not so lucky. I asked the PPC tech if he had seen this problem before. He said 3 other times but did not say how it got resolved. :-(

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by spokes View Post
    .. but no Captcha screen and still a failed login.
    Just noticed that you mentioned you got no Captcha screen. I am getting one (like pick all the mountains or pick all the tractors) as soon as the logon webpage loads. Maybe that's your problem?

Feedback Score
    Just logged in no problem. Firefox.

Feedback Score
    Just logged in no problem. Firefox.
    Sometimes I don't get a Captcha screen but the logon button is already highlighted and works. Other times I need to click the link "reload Captcha" and it works.

Feedback Score
    Yes, I have to hit the reload Captcha 10+ times to get it to show up. After successfully completing it I select Log In and get the error message. Sometimes I get the green check marks next to the user and password fields which would indicate they are valid but the system is clearly unhappy about something. Now that PPC tech support "supposedly" reset my password I have no idea what my password is because their email never arrived in my Inbox or Junk Mail. The fact that it took tech support> 5 minutes to initiate as password reset is concerning. I hope someone actually follows up on their end. I will report back when it is resolved. Thanks for all the input so far. I have never had an issue in my 8 years with PPC despite their web presence being quite clunky. My sense is that all the back office is antiquated.

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus, FreedomPop, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Still cannot log in ... supposedly wrong password CSR said the problem was a their end ... no indication of new password or fix.

EDIT:
    NOw getting this error message:
    The following error occurred:
    Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
    EDIT#2
    Clicked "Log Out" button, and my account came up. Info appeared to be correct.

Better than nothing, I guess

EDIT #3:
    Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

ARRRRGH!

Feedback Score
    there's something wrong there... I can't login on firefox or chrome... I'm hoping this gets resolved bc I need to change my payment option

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hsmama View Post
    there's something wrong there... I can't login on firefox or chrome... I'm hoping this gets resolved bc I need to change my payment option
    There has been no movement and no word from PPC in almost a week. I plan to call later this week after my plan renews but am not holding my breath. I also need to change my autopay credit card this month but at this point I may just have them cancel my autopay and port out to T-Mobile Connect plan. I don't need this aggravation. I have an escalated ticket in the system which is supposed to generate a response in 24- 48 hours. As you can see from above my initial ticket was started on 8/25 which is well beyond 48 hours. If you call customer support ask to be transferred to Corporate Support. They were better than the 1st line folks. Good luck. I will post whatever I find.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBard57 View Post
    Still cannot log in ... supposedly wrong password CSR said the problem was a their end ... no indication of new password or fix.

EDIT:
    NOw getting this error message:

EDIT#2
    Clicked "Log Out" button, and my account came up. Info appeared to be correct.

Better than nothing, I guess

EDIT #3:

ARRRRGH!
    I've been getting the unhandled exception error for a few weeks also. I just wanted to check my balance. I did a chat to ask for the balance since I couldn't log in and they said my pin was wrong. I gave them the same pin a few days prior and it was correct then so it should still have been correct. They wanted to send me a text so I could change my pin but the line is for my father and he never checks his texts and wasn't around when I was on chat. Not a great experience but I have $150 balance.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Whenever someone mentions this an issue I try logging in and have no issues (knock on wood I don't jinx myself).
    Are any of you using a VPN? Heard some sites have issues with that without some change in settings.

Feedback Score
    I tried last night,it did the recaptcha box before i input any info,then errored out...this morning it errored out,then got the spinning frozen beach ball,then Chrome quit completely. I'm going to call in today. this might be time to change my service.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    As I mentioned, above I had a problem logging on for the first few times. Then it started to work, and has been since. I make sure I do the captha junk successfully, which sometimes takes a few tries, before entering my user name and password.

Just to add, I am using Edge as my browser (not trying to start a browser war).

Feedback Score
    My experience with the PP login the last six/eight months has been a little off too.

I always have to make two attempts. The first one always gets an error message. The second attempt always goes through. Plus, I hardly ever see that captcha thing load up, maybe one time out of ten logins.

The only browser I use on my laptop is firefox, so don't know how other ones would work ....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast