Thread: I see Raleigh/Wake County needs more NR71 and N41 Love.

Feedback Score

I see Raleigh/Wake County needs more NR71 and N41 Love.

The red is Band 4,2 and 12 LTE

The green is LTE/NR71

The yellow is NR41

I’ll update as the map grows with more of my help I hope! Can’t wait to get my Fold 2!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

I got this response from T Force. Not quite sure what it means. Here it is:

“In the Raleigh area, I see tons of scheduled site updates to add the needed L600 & N600 network bands for the 5G network to run off of! There are multiple towers going through the updates right now and then quite a few scheduled to start in September, so the area's modernization should be completed and live around October and you can expect to see some 5G coverage in Raleigh once it's all completed!

What are L600 & N600?? Thanks

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by cnotes20191 View Post

“In the Raleigh area, I see tons of scheduled site updates to add the needed L600 & N600 network bands for the 5G network to run off of! There are multiple towers going through the updates right now and then quite a few scheduled to start in September, so the area's modernization should be completed and live around October and you can expect to see some 5G coverage in Raleigh once it's all completed!

NR71. Or 600mhz: LTE 600 and 5G NR 600

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ram130 View Post
    N71. Or 600mhz

So I’m assuming since they didn’t mention n41 I shouldn’t hold my breath lol. Thanks!!

Feedback Score
    So I’m assuming since they didn’t mention n41 I shouldn’t hold my breath lol. Thanks!!

They seem hush hush on its deployment. Whether it will be 5G only for sure and where they plan to deploy. Odd stuff.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ram130 View Post
    They seem hush hush on its deployment. Whether it will be 5G only for sure and where they plan to deploy. Odd stuff.

Here’s there follow up:

‘Some updates take longer than other due to many factors: resources, weather permitting, financial costs, etc. In recent news, a lot of the delays have been due to COVID and the storms that we've been getting 2020 hasn't been the year we've expected with many states switching phases each week so we get it, and we truly do apologize for this! I just want to be 100% honest with you, as I would want the same in return if I was working with a company. We don't want to make excuses, because your frustration is justified - I just want you to know, we truly understand and your concerns are heard. ‘

I know there may be delays but that’s in stark contrast to what they told the public when tower venders were saying T-Mobile was slowing down. Saying that thousands of sites are going up each month. I’ve been mapping their LTE and 5g rollout here and they are lacking in 5g coverage here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score

It’s also funny that they said that once modernization was completed in October I should see SOME 5g lol

Feedback Score
    Here’s there follow up:

‘Some updates take longer than other due to many factors: resources, weather permitting, financial costs, etc. In recent news, a lot of the delays have been due to COVID and the storms that we've been getting 2020 hasn't been the year we've expected with many states switching phases each week so we get it, and we truly do apologize for this! I just want to be 100% honest with you, as I would want the same in return if I was working with a company. We don't want to make excuses, because your frustration is justified - I just want you to know, we truly understand and your concerns are heard. ‘

I know there may be delays but that’s in stark contrast to what they told the public when tower venders were saying T-Mobile was slowing down. Saying that thousands of sites are going up each month. I’ve been mapping their LTE and 5g rollout here and they are lacking in 5g coverage here.

Makes sense. It’s just time but they seem all over the place due to changing conditions. I’m sure things would be different if it was back to normal like last year.