Thread: US Mobile reviews?

Feedback Score

US Mobile reviews?

Still looking for a new provider.... anyone have reviews of US MObile? it looks like they run both T Mobile and Verizon? I wish wish wish I could use T Mobile here at home, they are the cheapest mvno around.....

Device(s)
    LG G Stylo
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I use them for T-Mobile. They work fine, customer service is very fast to respond and communicates clearly. Be aware, though, that there is a monthly charge to keep your line available $2 - this is in addition to the cost of calls, texts, and data. Very easy to add on if you are running low on any items. I think they also offered unlimited - but I preferred the metered service, so I pay for what I use.

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus, Tello, T-Mobile, TRU SIM, Liberty Wrls.
    Feedback Score
    Unlimited talk & text on T-Mobile at $5/mo., Wi-Fi Calling (on a suitable phone) and a SIM card:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/5-Mo-Libert...n/133314392847

The Liberty Wrls. website's user dashboard is a little problematic, but the phone service itself works fine.

Otherwise, plug in your anticipated usage and select the T-Mobile box to see plans listed in order of monthly cost:
    https://prepaidcompare.net/

Carrier(s)
    Truphone, FreeUp, FreedomPop US & MX, Toggle UK, Piranha, Netzclub DE, Simyo ES, Three UK
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockchuck View Post
    Unlimited talk & text on T-Mobile at $5/mo., Wi-Fi Calling (on a suitable phone) and a SIM card:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/5-Mo-Libert...n/133314392847

The Liberty Wrls. website's user dashboard is a little problematic, but the phone service itself works fine.

Otherwise, plug in your anticipated usage and select the T-Mobile box to see plans listed in order of monthly cost:
    https://prepaidcompare.net/
    Unlimited minutes but no data on that Liberty Wireless plan. Obviously it depends on individual needs, but I'd say Hello Mobile is a better deal at $5/month for 500 minutes, unlimited texts and 500MB of data (then throttled to 64Kbps) on T-Mobile's network. I haven't used their service though.

Feedback Score
    Thanks- T Mobile isn't enough for where I live.... at this point even Verizon which used to be fine is spotty at times. So I need Verizon....

Carrier(s)
    RedPocket 500/500/500 plan at $10/mo
    Feedback Score
    I've been a US Mobile customer off and on for years. I try different carriers and I'm always looking for bargains. I am very pleased with US Mobile, and I love the way you can "build your own plan". Great customer service also. Don't pay for a SIM card. If you go to the website a chat box will pop offering to send you one for free.
    My smartphone is a lot smarter than I am.

Device(s)
    LG G Stylo
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    New review at Best MNVO. New plans being introduced.
    https://bestmvno.com/us-mobile/us-mo...le-line-plans/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by djphilosophy View Post
    Unlimited minutes but no data on that Liberty Wireless plan. Obviously it depends on individual needs, but I'd say Hello Mobile is a better deal at $5/month for 500 minutes, unlimited texts and 500MB of data (then throttled to 64Kbps) on T-Mobile's network. I haven't used their service though.
    Those are great prices, but hello mobile as a company, is awful.

Carrier(s)
    Truphone, FreeUp, FreedomPop US & MX, Toggle UK, Piranha, Netzclub DE, Simyo ES, Three UK
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Qt0 View Post
    Why, in your opinion? I'm not challenging it - I've never used them and I'm genuinely curious. I've read what I could find on them, but haven't come across a proper review. I know there was some problem with people porting and the port being done prematurely but I think that's been fixed. I see a post on reddit from someone all pissed because they were "cut off" after using over 19GB on a 15GB plan, arguing with customer service how it's advertised as unlimited (fair point, but wouldn't apply to me). With a budget service like that, I don't expect being able to get good support, but as long I get what I paid for (e.g. 500MB/month for $5) and it works reliably, I'd be fine.

Feedback Score

Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Thanks much for that. Of those reports I'd say this one is the most telling, as it's a recent case (past month) from a tech-savvy user who had their data cut-off after 365MB. Definitely not a good sign.

Feedback Score
    Unless US Mobile & Hello Mobile are affiliated this topic is about US Mobile not Hello Mobile.
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

Red Pocket (AT&T) UTT 5GB exp 09.27.20
    Liberty Wireless (T-Mobile) UTT 07.26.21
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.11.21
    Truphone (AT&T) every 180 days by 02.06.21

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Unless US Mobile & Hello Mobile are affiliated this topic is about US Mobile not Hello Mobile.
    who died and made you a mod? A person above mentioned hello mobile, maybe you overlooked it in your zeal to curtail comments

Feedback Score
    who died and made you a mod? A person above mentioned hello mobile, maybe you overlooked it in your zeal to curtail comments
    What do dead people have to do with these topics?

Feedback Score
    Just trying to clear things up. Oh well.