Thread: Red Pocket eBay help

Feedback Score

Red Pocket eBay help

So just wondering if anyone has any input on this situation I was porting my friends number over to red pocket for their annual plan 5/month. The port gone over but the phone doesn’t seem to be activated and they said they will activate on their end but I have restarted his phone still not getting calls/texts and I have sent him a message a few times already no one is responding. I even tired to activate the SIM card on their site and it says not valid ICCID. Not sure what else to do but it’s my friends spare line I’m trying to get working but not sure what else to do if they are not responding. Any tips here?

Feedback Score
    How long has it been?
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

Red Pocket (AT&T) UTT 5GB exp 09.27.20
    Liberty Wireless (T-Mobile) UTT 07.26.21
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.11.21
    Truphone (AT&T) every 180 days by 02.06.21

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    How long has it been?
    They got the number ported since Friday

Feedback Score
    Next time over a weekend is not a good idea. Either is last minute porting to save 3 or 4 days. Do keep us updated.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Next time over a weekend is not a good idea. Either is last minute porting to save 3 or 4 days. Do keep us updated.
    Ok will do I didn’t do it earlier enough because my friend needed the phone active for his other job but he can give his main line for now until activated. I kinda suspected due to the holiday that’s the holdup

Carrier(s)
    Boom Mobile AT&T
    Feedback Score

Red Pocket eBay help

I have the same issue. Galaxy A10e unlocked. It was activated on Sprint. Several months later I upgraded that line to a different phone.

Since the A10e was unlocked I used it on other carriers.

Bought Ebay 1 year Red Pocket plan for Sprint devices. Ordered without sim as I thought I had original sim. Nope. RP sent me a new sim.

Same error as op. Invalid ICCID. I know Sprint used sims oddly and I believe I have the right sim.

What is notable is any way I enter in the ESN or IMEI minus last digit or hex there is always a message about CDMAV device can be activated in 3G mode.

I've not figured it out. Don't feel like contacting RP again.

And lastly it's been same error for over 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tersanyus View Post
    I have the same issue. Galaxy A10e unlocked. It was activated on Sprint. Several months later I upgraded that line to a different phone.

Since the A10e was unlocked I used it on other carriers.

Bought Ebay 1 year Red Pocket plan for Sprint devices. Ordered without sim as I thought I had original sim. Nope. RP sent me a new sim.

Same error as op. Invalid ICCID. I know Sprint used sims oddly and I believe I have the right sim.

What is notable is any way I enter in the ESN or IMEI minus last digit or hex there is always a message about CDMAV device can be activated in 3G mode.

I've not figured it out. Don't feel like contacting RP again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Darn I’m sorry it’s not working for you hopefully it sorts it self out

I heard from eBay support they told me to restart the phone (which I did already) or take sim out and put back in after 5 mins while phone is off and try it again. The phone was reading Verizon not red pocket so hopefully after doing this will fix the issue. I’ll be meeting up with my friends Wednesday evening fingers 🤞

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tersanyus View Post
    I have the same issue. Galaxy A10e unlocked. It was activated on Sprint. Several months later I upgraded that line to a different phone. Since the A10e was unlocked I used it on other carriers. Bought Ebay 1 year Red Pocket plan for Sprint devices. Ordered without sim as I thought I had original sim. Nope. RP sent me a new sim. Same error as op. Invalid ICCID. I know Sprint used sims oddly and I believe I have the right sim. What is notable is any way I enter in the ESN or IMEI minus last digit or hex there is always a message about CDMAV device can be activated in 3G mode. I've not figured it out. Don't feel like contacting RP again. And lastly it's been same error for over 2 weeks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    first, try entering the sim ICCID # on their site - https://www.redpocket.com/activate also see this youtube redpocket ebay video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka2E2WeD56U

Feedback Score
    I've heard sometimes the wrong Sprint SIM card is sent.

Feedback Score
    Ok I finally got the phone working I reinserted the sim like they said and make a test call and pushed a button to get it worked and boom. Oh boy interesting thing I dealt with but I’m happy it works