Thread: Red pocket Verizon vs red pocket ATT

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Via Smartel
    Feedback Score

Red pocket Verizon vs red pocket ATT

I am wondering if some people can give me the pros and cons of using either one on an iPhone. I知 not concerned with coverage I知 talking about weird quarks. Like does VVM work with both do they both get LTE I have heard report of the att sim not getting LTE on iPhones lately. Do they both offer volte. Thank you!

Feedback Score
    One thing that's been reported is you use a lot of mins or txts 2500-3000 CDMAV will get shutdown for that billing period whereas GSMA won't.
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

Red Pocket (AT&T) UTT 5GB exp 09.27.20
    Liberty Wireless (T-Mobile) UTT 07.26.21
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.11.21
    Truphone (AT&T) every 180 days by 02.06.21

Device(s)
    Motorola e4, Chromebook
    Carrier(s)
    Tello, US Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Looks like they offer Visual Voicemail on all but T-Mobile. They all offer LTE and VoLTE. (Note: Sprint only has it for certain handsets and it isn't rolled out nationally.) However, apparently you have to contact them to enable VoLTE on Verizon.
    Drako Swiftclaw

Webmaster for Drako's Website Services
    Review Team Member for Drako's Wireless Review
    Independent Tech for DTech Seattle

Device(s)
    iPhone 11, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Boom Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesItBlend View Post
    I am wondering if some people can give me the pros and cons of using either one on an iPhone. I’m not concerned with coverage I’m talking about weird quarks. Like does VVM work with both do they both get LTE I have heard report of the att sim not getting LTE on iPhones lately. Do they both offer volte. Thank you!
    There are reports of people having trouble getting VoLTE on ATT with iPhones, but with 13.1+, I was able to get it without loading a profile. With Verizon, you don't get WiFi calling.

Last I looked, Visual Voicemail was supposed to be an extra charge. But I'm not getting the monthly $1 fee I thought it was supposed to cost.

I am currently on the Verizon network (as a backup to my primary line on an ATT MVNO), but earlier this year it was reversed. Also, in a weird case, when I was on a WiFi call on ATT, it didn't seem to count against my minutes. But I never went over the plan minutes anyway so they weren't out anything.
    iPhone 11 is my current primary phone. But I have more phones than lines. Back to only Prepaid with the changes in the economy.