Thread: Is there any way to see your complete plan details including credits?

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Is there any way to see your complete plan details including credits?

I got a plan from a Fido ambassador and I'm suspicious they didn't apply the correct discount because when I happened to dial *611 after getting my sim to port in my number, I the representative happened to read the details of my plan and he quoted less of a discount than I was offered.

Do I just have to wait for my bill to arrive? My discount isn't showing up anywhere online nor did it show up in the Fido agreement the ambassador sent me. I think they applied the wrong SOC code and I understand that it's basically impossible to fix once the line is set up.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DataDude View Post
    I got a plan from a Fido ambassador and I'm suspicious they didn't apply the correct discount because when I happened to dial *611 after getting my sim to port in my number, I the representative happened to read the details of my plan and he quoted less of a discount than I was offered.

Do I just have to wait for my bill to arrive? My discount isn't showing up anywhere online nor did it show up in the Fido agreement the ambassador sent me. I think they applied the wrong SOC code and I understand that it's basically impossible to fix once the line is set up.
    First thing first, did you get your Fido & service agreement by email with the details of your original price plan & features ?
    Disclaimer: All my posts, replies, comments and/or opinions expressed on www.howardforums.com are my own contribution only. The views expressed on this page do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Fido, its management or employees.
    Fritz Z24...

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz Z24 View Post
    First thing first, did you get your Fido & service agreement by email with the details of your original price plan & features ?
    I did yes. But I don't think those automated Emails include your discounts, only your base plan and add-ons. None are listed on that agreement (not even the $5 that I was quoted when I called 611).

Feedback Score
    I did yes. But I don't think those automated Emails include your discounts, only your base plan and add-ons. None are listed on that agreement (not even the $5 that I was quoted when I called 611).
    So you missing a $05.00 Discount?

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    ^The Fido winback team promised me a $10 discount. Fido agreement doesn't show any discount. Rep at 611 says the discount is $5, not the $10 I was promised. Wondering if I need to wait for my bill, or if there's any way to check the full details online.

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Also let's assume the credit turns out to be less than I was promised. My thought is that it's not worth the bother of haggling with them to get it fixed because I've read that a winback offer is pretty much set in stone however it's been coded. So complaining probably wouldn't do any good. Is this correct?

Device(s)
    Motorola Moto G7, Iphone 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Public Mobile, Shaw Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Its always worth fighting for what you should have. If you don't they win and continue to screw around. Companies do things when they know they get away with it. Make noise and it becomes more expensive to them than the amount they are denying.
    Policy should not ever be an excuse from them.. They set the policy therefore exceptions are within their power.

DO NOT BE A MEEK CANADIAN!

Feedback Score
    Also let's assume the credit turns out to be less than I was promised. My thought is that it's not worth the bother of haggling with them to get it fixed because I've read that a winback offer is pretty much set in stone however it's been coded. So complaining probably wouldn't do any good. Is this correct?
    Well, you can re-confirm the info with the WinBack Team directly, that’s all I can say.

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz Z24 View Post
    Well, you can re-confirm the info with the WinBack Team directly, that’s all I can say.
    So can I view my plan and credits somewhere? Or do I need to wait for my bill?

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dennism3 View Post
    Its always worth fighting for what you should have. If you don't they win and continue to screw around. Companies do things when they know they get away with it. Make noise and it becomes more expensive to them than the amount they are denying.
    Policy should not ever be an excuse from them.. They set the policy therefore exceptions are within their power.

DO NOT BE A MEEK CANADIAN!
    Thanks for the advice unfortunately it isn't always easy but I'll definitely try.

Feedback Score
    If you don't get what was promised to you, file a complaint with CCTS and insist the terms of the agreement are honoured.

https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/for-consumers/complaints/
    Want to learn more about how LTE works?
    https://productioncommunity.publicmo...ls/td-p/130581