Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: iPhone 12 Trade in offer

Device(s)
    iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

iPhone 12 Trade in offer

This seems too good to be true. $700-$800 in credits if one trades in an iPhone 8 or newer. Even better than the $400 subsidies a lot of us got last year.
    ----

Get iPhone 12 Pro from $6.64/mo. over 30 mo.
    after trade-in with AT&T.1 Get up to $800* in bill credits after eligible trade-in of iPhone 8 or newer. Get up to $350 in bill credits after eligible trade-in of iPhone 6s through iPhone 7 Plus.
    * Limited-time trade-in value

What is the offer?
    Pay even less per month for your new iPhone when you buy from Apple and trade in an eligible smartphone directly with AT&T.
    How do I get it?
    Buy your new iPhone from Apple with an AT&T Installment Plan and activate on an AT&T Unlimited data plan. After you place your order, trade in an eligible smartphone directly with AT&T within 30 days at att.com/tradein. Once your order is complete, you’ll get an email with next steps.
    Why can’t I trade in with Apple?
    To get the offer, you must trade in directly with AT&T, so make sure you answer ‘No’ to the trade-in question after choosing the capacity of your new iPhone.
    Is there anything I can do to get ready for the offer?
    Yep. You can contact AT&T to see if your data plan is eligible for the offer. If it’s not eligible, you can upgrade your plan anytime before powering on your new iPhone. You can also get a trade-in quote for your eligible smartphone from AT&T.

Get iPhone 12 mini from $0/mo. over 30 mo.
    after trade-in with AT&T.1 Get up to $700 in bill credits after eligible trade-in of iPhone 8 or newer. Get up to $350 in bill credits after eligible trade-in of iPhone 6s through iPhone 7 Plus. Includes $30 AT&T instant discount.
    What is the offer?
    Pay even less per month for your new iPhone when you buy from Apple and trade in an eligible smartphone directly with AT&T.
    How do I get it?
    Buy your new iPhone from Apple with an AT&T Installment Plan and activate on an AT&T Unlimited data plan. After you place your order, trade in an eligible smartphone directly with AT&T within 30 days at att.com/tradein. Once your order is complete, you’ll get an email with next steps.
    To get the offer, you must trade in directly with AT&T, so make sure you answer ‘No’ to the trade-in question after choosing the capacity of your new iPhone.
    Yep. You can contact AT&T to see if your data plan is eligible for the offer. If it’s not eligible, you can upgrade your plan anytime before powering on your new iPhone. You can also get a trade-in quote for your eligible smartphone from AT&T.
    AT&T: 2003 (gophone) & 2008-2009 & 2013-Present
    Cingular: 2003-2006
    Sprint: 2006-2007 & 2009-2011
    Verizon Wireless: 2001-2003 & 2011-2013

Feedback Score
    this offer here, you can get free phones with upgrade - https://www.cnet.com/news/at-ts-ipho...xisting-users/

Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Just can't bring myself to buy a phone with the x55 chipset for over 2 years when better chipsets will offer much better power efficiency. 5G is only active in data sessions that need the speed. Still stuck with the 4G LTE anchor and not stand alone. Just my $0.02
    iPhone Xs Max , At&t Unlimited Plus Austin, TX .................... Grande 1000/50, $69.99/month

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Airb330 View Post
    This seems too good to be true. $700-$800 in credits if one trades in an iPhone 8 or newer. Even better than the $400 subsidies a lot of us got last year.
    ----

Get iPhone 12 Pro from $6.64/mo. over 30 mo.
    after trade-in with AT&T.1 Get up to $800* in bill credits after eligible trade-in of iPhone 8 or newer. Get up to $350 in bill credits after eligible trade-in of iPhone 6s through iPhone 7 Plus.
    * Limited-time trade-in value

What is the offer?
    How do I get it?

Get iPhone 12 mini from $0/mo. over 30 mo.
    after trade-in with AT&T.1 Get up to $700 in bill credits after eligible trade-in of iPhone 8 or newer. Get up to $350 in bill credits after eligible trade-in of iPhone 6s through iPhone 7 Plus. Includes $30 AT&T instant discount.
    What is the offer?
    How do I get it?
    How do you do this if you order online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 12 Pro, Galaxy S10e
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nucleartx View Post
    Just can't bring myself to buy a phone with the x55 chipset for over 2 years when better chipsets will offer much better power efficiency. 5G is only active in data sessions that need the speed. Still stuck with the 4G LTE anchor and not stand alone. Just my $0.02
    X55 supports stand alone 5G.

https://www.qualcomm.com/products/sn...n-x55-5g-modem

AT&T however does not as of yet.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Chicago, IL‎ ----------------------------------------------------‎ ‎Duluth, MN
    2+46+46+46+4 (85 MHz DL, 15 MHz UL) ---------------- 4+14 UL CA (30 MHz DL/UL)

Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeuten View Post
    X55 supports stand alone 5G.

https://www.qualcomm.com/products/sn...n-x55-5g-modem

AT&T however does not as of yet.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    The way Apple marketed the iPhone 12, I'm unsure if they will turn on Stand Alone 5G with possible shortened battery life with current design. To me, it sounded like 5G was only to be used occasionally, not constantly.

Edit: The x55 also supports Voice over 5G. Probably be at least a year before that is implemented.

Edit 2: The deal is HUGELY tempting. New iPhone for only $399, and another one for free. It would be worth it to just turn off 5G if the battery drain was bad enough.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2020)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Anybody know what the promos are for business accounts? I'm trying to get the iPhone 12 Pro Max.

Device(s)
    iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DMac704 View Post
    Anybody know what the promos are for business accounts? I'm trying to get the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
    Hard to say, website doesn’t mention business lines yet.

“Best deals for everyone
    Starting 10/14, NEW AND EXISTING CUSTOMERS get our best smartphone deals.
    Restrictions apply”

https://www.att.com/?source=EC1NTmml...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

Device(s)
    Bag phone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Here are the plans that qualify Unlimited Plus Unlimited Choice II Unlimited Plus/Choice Enhanced Unlimited &More/&More Premium Unlimited Starter/Extra/Elite Unlimited Value

Feedback Score
    $95 trade in value = $800 credits

Feedback Score
    Does the phone have to be in "perfect" condition or just "operational"? I have iphone 8 that works fine but has quiet a few scratches. Would that qualify as $800 trade in or would at&t "penalize" for every scratch?
    “The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barmalei View Post
    Does the phone have to be in "perfect" condition or just "operational"? I have iphone 8 that works fine but has quiet a few scratches. Would that qualify as $800 trade in or would at&t "penalize" for every scratch?
    Scratches should be fine but no cracks or broken screen or camera lens on the back

Feedback Score
    see this article here - https://www.att.com/support/article/wireless/KM1011886/

Feedback Score
    As long as no cracks and it works. This is the best trade in deal.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    What URL is this

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast