Feedback Score
    Not bad.

Name:  Screenshot_20210102-231401_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  27.8 KB

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max, Pixel 3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile & Sprint (via Google Fi), AT&T (via Red Pocket Mobile and Airalo)
    Feedback Score
    Another 5G vs LTE test near a site upgraded in March 2018.

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Tapatalk
    Check out my Reno Area Wireless Information & Cellular Guide website for cell site location maps, pictures & more https://RenoWirelessInfo.com

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    A macro site in Sterling Heights, MI. This one has only been throwing 1 B48 carrier in the combo. No 4 or 66 either

Name:  Screenshot_20210104-102805_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  37.6 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20210104-102826_Service mode RIL.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  38.9 KB

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I just got 221 Mbps down / 23.9 Mbps up with a 26ms ping and 0.78ms jitter in Purchase, New York testing to a NYC data center on 5G Nationwide. Not too shabby.

Feedback Score
    https://www.wwnytv.com/2021/01/05/wo...ar-ogdensburg/

I wonder if the “upgrades” are adding 5G?

Sent from my iPad using HoFo

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max, Pixel 3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile & Sprint (via Google Fi), AT&T (via Red Pocket Mobile and Airalo)
    Feedback Score
    1 “bar” of 5G signal indoors with the cell site 1.5 miles away. No complaints on the download speed:

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Name:  IMG_6947.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  16.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_6948.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  35.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_6949.jpg
Size:  24.2 KB

Now the 5G national speed of Queen 495 in New York has reached this speed

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10 +
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan315 View Post
    Near Old Town in Lansing, MI. Across the street from a small cell with CBRS, easily the fastest LTE speeds I’ve seen.

Here is what I got in Grand Rapids in May on a new site they put up right in front of Mercy Health hospital.
    Name:  output.jpg
Size:  24.5 KB

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GVLakers View Post
    Here is what I got in Grand Rapids in May on a new site they put up right in front of Mercy Health hospital.
    Those are very impressive. I would guess both of those locations have CBRS and LAA on each small cell. I've never seen over 420 on just licensed + CBRS particularly around Lansing or the Detroit area.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GVLakers View Post
    Better than what T-Mobile provides with 5G using both low AND mid band

Device(s)
    iPhone 12 Pro, iPad Pro (2018)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Low band 5G and LTE in Lansing, MI on a small cell with CBRS.

Feedback Score

5G Nationwide Speed Test Thread

These tests were taken around FT Lauderdale / Hollywood Beach Area. The 700mb test was UW outside of The airport. And the 300mb UW test was in down town Ft Lauderdale where all the bars and clubs were are on 3rd Ave. Overall not impressed with the Service down here. AT&T deff has the most consistent speeds in this area as my friend was able to get a solid 15-30mb at all times. I’m guessing this is their spectrum advantage in South Florida. Verizon’s Macro network down here is very congested In many areas even with CBRS on them. I took many speed tests that would not even finish and resulted in an error. Surprised also by the lack of roof top Macros in this area as their are so many high rises, you would think it be easy to get leases on them and conceal them enough so they are not an eye sore. My Opinion and I don’t agree with everything Florida has done with Covid, but I think carriers should really be putting tons of Money into new sites down here as almost everything is open with 100% capacity and the overall population is exploding from new residents and Tourists

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Feedback Score

5G Nationwide Speed Test Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bradpgh47 View Post
    These tests were taken around FT Lauderdale / Hollywood Beach Area. The 700mb test was UW outside of The airport. And the 300mb UW test was in down town Ft Lauderdale where all the bars and clubs were are on 3rd Ave. Overall not impressed with the Service down here. AT&T deff has the most consistent speeds in this area as my friend was able to get a solid 15-30mb at all times. I’m guessing this is their spectrum advantage in South Florida. Verizon’s Macro network down here is very congested In many areas even with CBRS on them. I took many speed tests that would not even finish and resulted in an error. Surprised also by the lack of roof top Macros in this area as their are so many high rises, you would think it be easy to get leases on them and conceal them enough so they are not an eye sore. My Opinion and I don’t agree with everything Florida has done with Covid, but I think carriers should really be putting tons of Money into new sites down here as almost everything is open with 100% capacity and the overall population is exploding from new residents and Tourists

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    Yup I was down there last October. AT&T is definitely the fastest and best in that area. Despite what rootmetrics says, Verizon only owned 92 MHz of spectrum until the recent CBRS auction ( 30 MHz). They have good density it’s just congested big time. Hopefully they went big in C band for the Miami market

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan315 View Post
    Low band 5G and LTE in Lansing, MI on a small cell with CBRS.

I love when people take the time to crop only the significant portion of their screenshot. In Android you have a few seconds to decide how much you want to keep from the screenshoot, but most of the people ignore that and post huge pics of screens, including even ads...
    Thank you!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Checker79 View Post
    Yup I was down there last October. AT&T is definitely the fastest and best in that area. Despite what rootmetrics says, Verizon only owned 92 MHz of spectrum until the recent CBRS auction ( 30 MHz). They have good density it’s just congested big time. Hopefully they went big in C band for the Miami market
    at&t owns all the band 5 on the Flordia east cost. So you go from having an even split to at&t having a 20X20 MHz advantage. C-band will strictly be used for 5G and you'll need phone that supports band n77 or n78. CBRS will be used for 4G capacity for now. Of course you need a phone that supports band 48

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast