Thread: The Future of the iPhone

Feedback Score

The Future of the iPhone

Any thoughts on the new iPhone release? Anyone have any insights on what makes this iPhone truly better than all the others? And what. exactly is the future of the iPhone? I would love to hear more thoughts.

Device(s)
    Note 8, LG Xpression 2
    Carrier(s)
    Xfinity, Tracphone
    Feedback Score
    I still think Apple should have waited one more year for 5G like it did for 4G. I hear the battery life is bad with the 5G on. Apple should of added pro motion like the current Android flagships. If I had to buy a new iphone this year I would buy a XR or 11. I have a XS I got this year on installment. My wife and my son have the 11 pro max. When I got my wife's 11 pro max I felt the weight of it. The phone felt very heavy without a case.

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    iPhone 11ProMax, OnePlus 8 5G
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile· USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by David Walcott View Post
    I still think Apple should have waited one more year for 5G like it did for 4G. I hear the battery life is bad with the 5G on. Apple should of added pro motion like the current Android flagships. If I had to buy a new iphone this year I would buy a XR or 11. I have a XS I got this year on installment. My wife and my son have the 11 pro max. When I got my wife's 11 pro max I felt the weight of it. The phone felt very heavy without a case.

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using HoFo mobile app
    The 5G battery life is not worse proportionately compared to my OnePlus with the same modem, but the battery size included in the iPhone that's the problem.

This phone reminds me more of 5s/6s battery life.. the iPhone 11 set a precedent that's going to be disappointing for those whom decide to switch to the 12 for 5G.

My thing is, I use T-Mobile and with them not using DSS and going all in on repurpurposing Sprint's network for 5G.. it actually has made a difference in data speed/stability.. so i'm just going to suck it up and keep a powerbank in my bag this year.
    T-Mobile: Magenta Amplified (airline employee plan)
    AT$T: $50 Unlimited Elite Prepaid promo (for more “rural” areas)

Feedback Score
    They make incremental changes in 3 versions & charge $200 more than the last version.
    I will be Judged on how I helped the poor, sick & others in need; strangers & loved ones alike.

Visible (Verizon) UTT & Unlimited Data $25/mo
    Liberty Wireless (T-Mobile) UTT 07.26.21
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.11.21
    Truphone (AT&T) every 180 days by 02.06.21

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Why isn't this in the Apple forum?

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
    Cell phone history:
    Motorola DPC 550 - Ericsson DF388 - Sanyo SCP-4000 - Samsung SCH-N150 - Samsung SCH-T300 - LG TM520 - LG VX-4600 - BlackBerry 6750 - BlackBerry 7250 - Samsung SGH-807 - T-Mobile Dash - Motorola RAZR - BlackBerry Bold 9000 - BlackBerry Torch 9800 - Samsung Galaxy S Captivate (rooted) - Samsung Nexus S - Samsung Galaxy S III LTE (rooted, running SlimBean 4.3) - Oppo Find 7a - Moto X Play - OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Limited Edition - Huawei P20 Pro

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wearabletech View Post
    Anyone have any insights on what makes this iPhone truly better than all the others?
    I’ve had my iPhone 12 two days now and upgraded from a XR. In all honesty I’m struggling to see much difference between the two.