Thread: Balances are not updating

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S7
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, AT&T
    Feedback Score

Balances are not updating

I am having trouble with my balances not updating. I'm using talk, text and data all day and everyday but the only balance that changes is the data amount. My talk and text are always the same amounts, 989 Texts and 724 Minutes. I'm not using wifi calling or Google Voice. It's happening on both the MyAccount app and the website. Using *777*1# only shows my old unlimited balance. I'm not on unlimited anymore. Why is this happening? It's crazy to think that I struck TracFone gold and I'm set for life with free talk and text. 😉😊 But I don't want to end up running out of airtime when I'll need it. I use my phone a lot every day.

Speaking of, is there a notification setting to let you know when you are running low or out of airtime? There is a plain looking page that appears when actually I run out of data notifying me of that. Is there an app, website or hack of some sort that I could use to get notified of low balances before I completely run out?

Feedback Score
    Text Balance to 611611.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S7
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Same thing.

Feedback Score
    If you have any data left over from the unlimited plan, that data will carry over for another 30 days before it goes away for good and you are using your old data bucket.

Should you run out of data on the Unlimited plan, you will be using the data from your Paygo bucket.

I would download the TF My App on your phone to see what's going on with your balance.

Sounds like you have an ATT phone if you have to dial that prefix to check your balance.

ATT and T-Mo phones are really glitchy in reporting the acct balance.