Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Re-up for Another Year

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz87 View Post
    Has anyone tried this $50 off the $125 Yearly Card Promo Code yet? If so, what were you're results.
    https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...3#post17154763
    Tracfone rewards referral code YECB-BDEE gives 8,000 points to new rewards members.

Sign up for the TracFone rewards program here: https://www.tracfone.com/rewards

Device(s)
    LG V35, V20, iPhone SE, Moto E4, Galaxy Go Prime, Galaxy J3 Sky
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    I wonder if there will be another mega cheap TF yearly bundle like last year's $30 Moto E5 bundle. I start looking for my renewal around this time every year.

Feedback Score
    I just bought the Moto E5 bundle on Ebay Tracfone store for $50. Did the same thing last year at this time and was looking for cheap way to add time to that phone when I saw I could just do the same thing again. I don't use the phone much, not sure what I'll do with two phones but it seemed the cheapest way to get a whole year of service. Am I missing something??

Feedback Score
    Ok thought I’d give you an update after trying the $50 Off $125 code. Just like you guys said when going through the checkout process it accepts the code and shows it did deduct $50 Off of the $125 plan which left me with a balance of around $83. I immediately went to my online banking and surprise, surprise. I got charged the FULL amount.

So I do a chat and after being on the chat awhile explaining the situation I got disconnected! Took awhile but finally got another guy who agreed I shouldn’t have been charged the full amount but said only a certain department could give refunds so he sets up a callback.

Figured no one would call but they did in 15 minutes but then had to go over everything again. She did issue a $50 refund which showed up in my account the next day.

This whole thing took about an hour... besides AT&T they’ve got to be the worst company to deal with! Anyway guess I’m good for another year thanks for the help!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2874 View Post
    Ok thought I’d give you an update after trying the $50 Off $125 code. Just like you guys said when going through the checkout process it accepts the code and shows it did deduct $50 Off of the $125 plan which left me with a balance of around $83. I immediately went to my online banking and surprise, surprise. I got charged the FULL amount.

So I do a chat and after being on the chat awhile explaining the situation I got disconnected! Took awhile but finally got another guy who agreed I shouldn’t have been charged the full amount but said only a certain department could give refunds so he sets up a callback.

Figured no one would call but they did in 15 minutes but then had to go over everything again. She did issue a $50 refund which showed up in my account the next day.

This whole thing took about an hour... besides AT&T they’ve got to be the worst company to deal with! Anyway guess I’m good for another year thanks for the help!
    That's good that you got it sorted out. I discovered myself that chat does not handle billing issues. Actually, them doing a callback is something new to me. You used to be on your own to figure out how to contact Executive Resolutions, or file BBB and FCC complaints.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdevnul View Post
    That's good that you got it sorted out. I discovered myself that chat does not handle billing issues. Actually, them doing a callback is something new to me. You used to be on your own to figure out how to contact Executive Resolutions, or file BBB and FCC complaints.
    Yeah getting a callback was nice although I wouldn’t have bet money I would get a call. Lol!

Feedback Score
    I ported a number into TracFone last week for a member of my family. Got a callback at the time they said without any problem.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4