Page 97 of 111 FirstFirst ... 47 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1664

Thread: Tracfone Rewards Program

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by YaWho View Post
    I think more than one coupon is supposed to be allowed but isn't for some reason. Multiple coupons should be allowed as long as they are not the same denomination.
    I've seen that wording, but can't figure out why 2 coupons of the same value would be restricted. Why allow, for example using both a $100 and $200 coupon on the same purchase, but not allowing 2 x $150 coupons?
    My Tello referral code is P3BSR5HV, and gets both of us 10 Tello Dollars to pay for a plan.
    https://tello.com/account/register?_referral=P3BSR5HV

Device(s)
    Moto G Power, Moto G7 Power, Moto E6
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone (Verizon), Visible
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by greenhandle View Post
    I've seen that wording, but can't figure out why 2 coupons of the same value would be restricted. Why allow, for example using both a $100 and $200 coupon on the same purchase, but not allowing 2 x $150 coupons?
    Not sure but that's how other rewards programs are set up by Tracfone, like Simple Mobile, Total Wireless etc

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eohippus View Post
    I just used a $200 coupon to order an Iphone SE. The cart let me bypass buying the plan that is supposed to go with it.

I have more points pending from some referrals, in July I will have enough for a $300 coupon if I really want to get another phone.
    You just ordered it without a plan? I thought the bug was fixed.

Can you please share what browser you used? And what steps you took to remove the plan or avoid adding the plan?
    Also, what color iphone did you order, in case it matters?

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    Sorry to burst your dream, but you need 20,000 points (not 2,000) to get a $300 coupon code.
    Sorry, I was having a senior moment there. Meant to say 18,500.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by phonetower135 View Post

Can you please share what browser you used? And what steps you took to remove the plan or avoid adding the plan?
    Use a Chrome Incognito window, add to cart, decline Applecare and let it sit on the plans for a second. If you don't click on anything it should unselect and go to $0. This worked for black, but I didn't try any other color.

Device(s)
    Moto G Power, Moto G7 Power, Moto E6
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone (Verizon), Visible
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by energyx View Post
    Use a Chrome Incognito window, add to cart, decline Applecare and let it sit on the plans for a second. If you don't click on anything it should unselect and go to $0. This worked for black, but I didn't try any other color.
    I just ordered an iphone se, there is now an option to select no plan

edit: and I don't see it anymore...

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by arny56 View Post
    I’m trying to decide how to use my points when they are available next month. I have about 18,500 points right now and hopefully could win another 1500 by then to use for a $300 coupon code.

I’d like to eventually pickup the new iPhone Mini, and I was wondering if anyone knows whether I could use a locked Tracfone iPhone as a trade in at the Apple store.
    Yes, you can trade in a locked iPhone to Apple as long as it's not blacklisted for being lost/stolen/etc. I've done it several times. The 12 mini is a nice phone, resale value won't be as much down the road but it's super fast and has an excellent camera.
    Castrol EDGE 0W-20 is my drug of choice.

Primary: iPhone 12 Pro eSIM; Samsung A32 5G
    Secondary: TracFones: iPhone 12 Pro dual-SIM [AT&T] & iPhone XS [Verizon]; Cricket: iPhone SE 2nd gen
    Mobile Broadband: ZTE Z917 LTE hotspot (5GB for $10)

Feedback Score

I used a regular Chrome browser window, selected a black iphone SE, declined Apple Care, I ignored the service plans and just clicked Continue (or whatever it said), and it let me check out for $0.

Device(s)
    Pixel 3 & 3a, iPhone SE (2020)
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Spin the Wheel is properly giving reward points on the website.... I wonder if they fixed the problem.
    Tracfone BBB Complaint Response: A Tracfone representative told me that posting a referral code around on Internet forums and social media is a violation of the terms. The referral program is for referring known friends and family.

Device(s)
    LG 290C
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Yep. Website is working for points again.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLand_BoY View Post
    Yes, you can trade in a locked iPhone to Apple as long as it's not blacklisted for being lost/stolen/etc. I've done it several times. The 12 mini is a nice phone, resale value won't be as much down the road but it's super fast and has an excellent camera.
    Thanks for the reply, I’m not too concerned about resale because I tend to keep phones for a long time, just looking for something small (and unlocked) to replace my aging 6se.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Tracfone Rewards Program

Quote Originally Posted by arny56 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I’m not too concerned about resale because I tend to keep phones for a long time, just looking for something small (and unlocked) to replace my aging 6se.
    The 12 mini would be perfect then, if you can get some credit from a reward points purchased TracFone iPhone. You can only trade in one iPhone per transaction, so you’ll want to trade one (or two or three) phones before trading in your final one when you do your purchase of a new iPhone. Trade it in in store, the company who does fulfillment for online trade ins is apparently iffy. Store trade ins have been extremely easy for me.

I sold my last unlocked SE (new) for over $200 last year. Crazy. Guess someone really wanted one. I think the 12/12 Pro is the sweet spot for me, getting more screen real estate while still being pocketable. eSIM, 5G, A14 processor, and two excellent cameras are the highlights of the 12 mini. I did a trade in deal with T-Mobile for one.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Well.... tracfone.com is down.... can't even get an IP address for it now. Been having problems for a while today but no IP for tracfone.com is a new one to me.

Maybe they just went out of business.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense Al View Post
    Well.... tracfone.com is down.... can't even get an IP address for it now. Been having problems for a while today but no IP for tracfone.com is a new one to me.

Maybe they just went out of business.
    Well, CRAP! And me with almost 21,000 points still unspent!

Oh, wait...it's working again...whew!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    Oh, wait...it's working again...whew!
    Don't worry, it won't be long until it's down again.

Wait... still not working for me.

Page 97 of 111 FirstFirst ... 47 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 LastLast