Page 81 of 97 FirstFirst ... 31 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1443

Thread: Tracfone Rewards Program

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by minij View Post
    Interesting since I got mine via Christmas deal with cricket. So they still had the old ones apparently.

Apple is slowly moving everything to USBC, so I’m not completely surprised. Just that they rebranded the SE2. Usually they leave one model alone and just upgrade the next one up.

Makes me glad I didn’t get the 12-mini that I was considering at the time. The SE2 is same size as my 6, but with newer everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    I got mine around that same time from Cricket too. Not sure what I'll do with it but I traded in my original SE2 so I'm happy to have one again.

I also got a 12 mini on a trade in deal and it's a beast. Top tier camera, 5G, super fast A14 processor - but it's also quite expensive for the 'small' iPhone. I think it's time to start unloading my beloved 6s that remain, I have a couple. They're unlocked with great batteries but getting old.
    Castrol EDGE 0W-20 is my drug of choice.

Primary: iPhone 12 Pro eSIM; Samsung A32 5G
    Secondary: TracFones: iPhone 12 Pro dual-SIM [AT&T] & iPhone XS [Verizon]; Cricket: iPhone SE 2nd gen
    Mobile Broadband: ZTE Z917 LTE hotspot (5GB for $10)

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 9, moto z4, iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    iPhone 8 64gb Space Gray (Reconditioned) is now available for $200 for those who are interested.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic55 View Post
    On one of the checkout pages pages I saw a notice, due to high volume orders may be delayed, or something to that effect.
    Right, but they've shipped two other phones the next day in the last week.

Device(s)
    Pixel 3 & 3a, iPhone SE (2020)
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristInMe View Post
    iPhone 8 64gb Space Gray (Reconditioned) is now available for $200 for those who are interested.
    Why would someone want a reconditioned 8 over the new SE? Just wondering.
    [UPDATED] LATEST CODE: Use my TracFone referral code CCTG-1E88 to get 8,000 points. IMPORTANT: Enter the code in the mobile app because the website may not give you the points you deserve (Tracfone broke it).

Device(s)
    iPhone SE, 6S, Samsung Luna Pro
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by energyx View Post
    Right, but they've shipped two other phones the next day in the last week.
    One of my iPhone SE 20202's was slow to ship as well so I called that 1888 872 2366 number and asked about it and rep told me its current status (picked) and when I would receive it. Was accurate. Couldn't tell me why it was slow to ship versus other phones ordered around same time only that orders placed on or near weekend can take longer generally.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tomseys View Post
    One of my iPhone SE 20202's was slow to ship as well so I called that 1888 872 2366 number and asked about it and rep told me its current status (picked) and when I would receive it. Was accurate. Couldn't tell me why it was slow to ship versus other phones ordered around same time only that orders placed on or near weekend can take longer generally.
    Thanks for the info. Chat wanted to do a callback, but I didn't have time to deal with a call so I'll keep checking.

Feedback Score
    Hi, I just activated a new line....I used a referral code and it said "Congratulations you have 5,000 points", but when I go to pending points it is blank. Does it take time for those points to show up on the dashboard? Or do I need to call CS? Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by husavik View Post
    Hi, I just activated a new line....I used a referral code and it said "Congratulations you have 5,000 points", but when I go to pending points it is blank. Does it take time for those points to show up on the dashboard? Or do I need to call CS? Thanks!
    Try logout and relogin

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by p8one View Post
    Try logout and relogin

Tried it.....Still nothing 😰

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by husavik View Post
    Tried it.....Still nothing ��
    My new iPhone SE just came in today and I created a new account for it.

I used a referral code from my main account and it said I got points.... and so far, no points on my new account OR the account I got the referral code from (my "main" account). It seems there are some issues going on... but I suppose that should not be surprising given it's Tracfone.

However, my referral code from my main account did change... even though I didn't get the points for the referral.

I hope the points come through or we'll both not be happy.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense Al View Post
    My new iPhone SE just came in today and I created a new account for it.

I used a referral code from my main account and it said I got points.... and so far, no points on my new account OR the account I got the referral code from (my "main" account). It seems there are some issues going on... but I suppose that should not be surprising given it's Tracfone.

However, my referral code from my main account did change... even though I didn't get the points for the referral.

I hope the points come through or we'll both not be happy.
    Thank you! I'm in the same boat with getting points on the "main" account and on my new moto G. I guess we will just have to wait. New accounts have 14 days to sign up with a code, so a call to CS "should" make things right.......

Device(s)
    LG 290C
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Oh dear. I also had referrals today appear to complete successfully, but no points appeared. Glad to know it wasn't just me. Wonder what's going on.

Feedback Score
    That does point to a system issue as it worked fine a few days ago. Hopefully Tracfone just posts the appropriate points in time rather than requiring any sort of escalation.

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 9, moto z4, iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfoner View Post
    Oh dear. I also had referrals today appear to complete successfully, but no points appeared. Glad to know it wasn't just me. Wonder what's going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by pitflyer View Post
    That does point to a system issue as it worked fine a few days ago. Hopefully Tracfone just posts the appropriate points in time rather than requiring any sort of escalation.
    Had the same problem with two of my accounts. I am glad to note that it is a system issue.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Well this sucks... still no reward points on my accounts and on the new account they took away the option to enter a referral code so I can't enter another one to correct the problem. Still hoping the points show up soon.

Page 81 of 97 FirstFirst ... 31 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast