Page 80 of 102 FirstFirst ... 30 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1519

Thread: Tracfone Rewards Program

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eohippus View Post
    I have rewards points pending and I am thinking of getting an iphone SE when I can get a $200 or $300 coupon. I've never had an ianything before. Good to know it might not have a charge cord. I have a USB C cord here already if I can use that.
    You will have to purchase the cable if it is not included. Apple makes everything different so you have to buy it.
    I will not do business with a company that does that. I have turned down several used Iphones and Ipads offered to me.

Device(s)
    LG Q7+, LG Journey, LG Stylo 4+
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eohippus View Post
    I've never had an ianything before. Good to know it might not have a charge cord. I have a USB C cord here already if I can use that.
    I don't know anything about iPhones. But this is what I found on the Internet "Yes, you can use your Android phone's adapter with suitable Lightning cable (Apple's own USB cable) to charge your iPhone. None of Android phone's USB cable is compatible with any iPhone and vice-versa".

Feedback Score
    It does have a USB C charger cord ( cable ), just no power adapter. Compared to cricket SE, slim package also misses EarPods with Lightning Connector.

Feedback Score
    I'm having trouble checking out with a phone purchase with my rewards coupon.
    Each attempt looks fine until the final Confirmation/Order button, and then returns an error:

An error occurred!
    Plug-in internal error.

Has anyone seen this, and figured out what to do about it?
    I'm running FireFox, no add blocker, and I've turned off tracking protection for the site. I've tried typing each field in manually, instead of using auto-fill. The coupon is registering fine. I've tried deleting everything from the card and starting over. I've tried different credit cards for the small balance, but that doesn't make a difference, either. (The credit card submission page completes fine, so it seems it's accepting that....)

I waited overnight, got an email from Tracfone reminding me of items left in cart, so they're seeing the order in progress okay.
    My Tello referral code is P3BSR5HV, and gets both of us 10 Tello Dollars to pay for a plan.
    https://tello.com/account/register?_referral=P3BSR5HV

Device(s)
    BLU V5, iPhone 6, iPhone SE2
    Carrier(s)
    TruPhone (ATT), Mint Mobile (TMo), TracFone (VZN), Cricket (ATT)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by p8one View Post
    It does have a USB C charger cord ( cable ), just no power adapter. Compared to cricket SE, slim package also misses EarPods with Lightning Connector.
    iPhone SE2 uses lightning cable not USB-C.
    The iphone12 series are the ones that use usb-c.

That’s weird that no EarPods came with it. My sister who bought her SE2 direct from Apple and me who bought it via Cricket came with EarPods. It must be something specific to the tracfone line that doesn’t include them.

In other words, I don’t think it’s an Apple thing, but a tracfone thing to not include the EarPods. Though if you bought the phone with points and it was “free”, I’m not sure why you’re surprised... Apple is a company that you get what you pay for (though when it comes to cables and chargers, any decent “no brand” ones will work just fine.)

Not including the charger with every purchase isn’t a big deal to me. I have so many lying around, you just have to make sure it’s a high enough wattage for the phone you’re charging.

Some iphones have “smart charging” in that they can charge on a 5W charger, but it’s really slow to not burn it out. Or can charge “super fast” on say a 20w charger. That flexibility is nice.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

iPhone SE2 on Cricket (Primary)
    BLU V5 on TruPhone/Mint Mobile (Backup)
    iPhone 6 on Tracfone - VZ (Backup)

Device(s)
    Pixel 3 & 3a, iPhone SE (2020)
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyette View Post
    Now if it comes without a charger like the rest of you got yours, how am I supposed to charge it?
    The vast majority of people already have chargers... but if you don't have one they aren't that expensive on Amazon.

This one looks good:
    https://www.amazon.com/Charger-Anker...ef=sr_1_1_sspa
    [UPDATED] LATEST CODE: Use my TracFone referral code CCTG-1E88 to get 8,000 points. IMPORTANT: Enter the code in the mobile app because the website may not give you the points you deserve (Tracfone broke it).

Device(s)
    Pixel 4a5G, Moto G Stylus, G Power, G7 Power and G7
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi, Metro by T-Mobile, TracFone on Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile and FreeUp.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by greenhandle View Post
    I'm having trouble checking out with a phone purchase with my rewards coupon.
    Each attempt looks fine until the final Confirmation/Order button, and then returns an error:

An error occurred!
    Plug-in internal error.

Has anyone seen this, and figured out what to do about it?
    I'm running FireFox, no add blocker, and I've turned off tracking protection for the site. I've tried typing each field in manually, instead of using auto-fill. The coupon is registering fine. I've tried deleting everything from the card and starting over. I've tried different credit cards for the small balance, but that doesn't make a difference, either. (The credit card submission page completes fine, so it seems it's accepting that....)

I waited overnight, got an email from Tracfone reminding me of items left in cart, so they're seeing the order in progress okay.
    Tracfone for some reason doesn't like your credit card/debit card. I can't order anything from their website and have it delivered to my home. I use firefox focus and a friend's address. My address on that account is my friends but that's the only way it will go through. I got 2 iphone xr's coming later today that I plan on getting unlocked 12 months from now.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by minij View Post
    iPhone SE2 uses lightning cable not USB-C.
    The iphone12 series are the ones that use usb-c.

That’s weird that no EarPods came with it. My sister who bought her SE2 direct from Apple and me who bought it via Cricket came with EarPods. It must be something specific to the tracfone line that doesn’t include them.

In other words, I don’t think it’s an Apple thing, but a tracfone thing to not include the EarPods.
    You likely got your SE2 before the change. The SE2 only comes with the phone and USB-C to lightning cable as well: https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-se (this is also spelled out on the XR page too). So yes, definitely an Apple thing. I bought my SE2 before the change as well.

For me, I don't really care because the 3ft cord is too short (except for in our cars) so I normally don't use the ones that come in the box. I buy 6ft cords anyway. I was still kinda annoyed with the move since iPhones are still super expensive but I normally buy our phones on a deal anyway. Just upgraded a few family members from the 11 to the 12 with T-Mobile's $830 promo offer so they just paid $50 for the memory upgrade, otherwise free + tax. We've been with T-Mobile for 20+ years so bill credit offers are great for us.
    Castrol EDGE 0W-20 is my drug of choice.

Primary: iPhone 12 Pro eSIM; Samsung A32 5G
    Secondary: TracFones: iPhone 12 Pro dual-SIM [AT&T] & iPhone XS [Verizon]; Cricket: iPhone SE 2nd gen
    Mobile Broadband: ZTE Z917 LTE hotspot (5GB for $10)

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense Al View Post
    The vast majority of people already have chargers... but if you don't have one they aren't that expensive on Amazon.

This one looks good:
    https://www.amazon.com/Charger-Anker...ef=sr_1_1_sspa
    Yes, everyone probably has usb-A wall plugs, but the SE comes with a usb-C to lightning cable. So someone new to iPhones will probably need to buy either a usb-C wall plug or a usb-A to lightning cable.

The SE I bought a year ago through Tmobile came with cable, earpods and a wall plug. Some time in late 2020, Apple changed the packaging to have a smaller box and all new iphones now only include a cable, no earphones or wall plugs.

Device(s)
    BLU V5, iPhone 6, iPhone SE2
    Carrier(s)
    TruPhone (ATT), Mint Mobile (TMo), TracFone (VZN), Cricket (ATT)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLand_BoY View Post
    You likely got your SE2 before the change. The SE2 only comes with the phone and USB-C to lightning cable as well: https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-se (this is also spelled out on the XR page too). So yes, definitely an Apple thing. I bought my SE2 before the change as well.

For me, I don't really care because the 3ft cord is too short (except for in our cars) so I normally don't use the ones that come in the box. I buy 6ft cords anyway. I was still kinda annoyed with the move since iPhones are still super expensive but I normally buy our phones on a deal anyway. Just upgraded a few family members from the 11 to the 12 with T-Mobile's $830 promo offer so they just paid $50 for the memory upgrade, otherwise free + tax. We've been with T-Mobile for 20+ years so bill credit offers are great for us.
    Interesting since I got mine via Christmas deal with cricket. So they still had the old ones apparently.

Apple is slowly moving everything to USBC, so I’m not completely surprised. Just that they rebranded the SE2. Usually they leave one model alone and just upgrade the next one up.

Makes me glad I didn’t get the 12-mini that I was considering at the time. The SE2 is same size as my 6, but with newer everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Feedback Score
    I got two iPhones from Cricket, one had a AC-USB-A Charger, USB-A to Lightning Cable, and Lightning Headphones. The other just had a USB-C to Lightning Cable. The latter is pretty much all the new iPhone stock from now on, though. I was lucky to get both as there's no overlap!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cellular-dude View Post
    Tracfone for some reason doesn't like your credit card/debit card. I can't order anything from their website and have it delivered to my home. I use firefox focus and a friend's address. My address on that account is my friends but that's the only way it will go through. I got 2 iphone xr's coming later today that I plan on getting unlocked 12 months from now.
    I'll explore that possibility. The odd thing is that it doesn't error out on the credit card submission page, but only on the final confirmation. I've ordered a phone (not using rewards), maybe 6 months ago, and had no problem with either the address or my credit cards. I've tried 2 cards, and both error out the same way, only on the confirmation page.

Device(s)
    moto g6
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by davegar View Post
    A data point on my "add a line" experience. I bought one of the $20 AT&T SIMs with a year of service back in December. I added the SIM to my account, but didn't activate it right away and got 7000 pending points for "add a line". A few days later, I activated it and got another 7000 pending points for "add a line". All 14,000 points got added to my account after 61 days. This was for adding one line, but separating adding the SIM to my account and activating it by a few days. Best $20 I ever spent. I really didn't need the extra line, so now to merge/combine the units and service days on it to my main line.
    I just tried this with an eBay special preloaded T-Mobile SIM that arrived today. Added the SIM without activation, and I see 7,000 pending points. I'm going to wait a few days, then activate it, and see what happens. Would be nice if this still works as it did for you, glad I took the time to read through all 1,200 posts in this thread LOL!

Feedback Score
    Anyone else order an iPhone 11 with a $300 code and have it sit at Order Processing for two days? They usually ship quickly.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by energyx View Post
    Anyone else order an iPhone 11 with a $300 code and have it sit at Order Processing for two days? They usually ship quickly.
    On one of the checkout pages pages I saw a notice, due to high volume orders may be delayed, or something to that effect.

Page 80 of 102 FirstFirst ... 30 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast