Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 14 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracfone Rewards Program

Feedback Score
    Answered the new poll today, got zilch. Last got points for the poll on 2/7. Also watched a video - nothing. This isn't looking good.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I'm starting to redeem my points just in case. Added 4x $19.99 airtime cards to an uncle's seldom used phone so he's good through 2023 now. I think he's used about 25 minutes in the six months he's had the phone so TracFone is great for him.
    Castrol EDGE 0W-20 is my drug of choice.

Primary: iPhone 12 eSIM; Samsung A71 5G
    Secondary: TracFones: iPhone 12 dual-SIM [AT&T] & iPhone XS [Verizon]; Cricket: iPhone SE 2nd gen
    Mobile Broadband: ZTE Z917 LTE hotspot (5GB for $10)

Feedback Score
    I just checked on the website where it shows the wheel as "Coming back soon " as well as on the phone app !

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hoco View Post
    Answered the new poll today, got zilch. Last got points for the poll on 2/7. Also watched a video - nothing. This isn't looking good.
    My same experience today. It will now say I have already answered this poll, so no chance to earn poll points till the next poll shows up. The same thing happened last month, but with the second poll.

Device(s)
    BLU V5, iPhone 6, iPhone SE2
    Carrier(s)
    TruPhone (ATT), Mint Mobile (TMo), TracFone (VZN), Cricket (ATT)
    Feedback Score
    I didn’t get any points the past month for the poll. Last night, I did get 50. But they went into “pending”.

So apparently that’s going to be a thing again.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

iPhone SE2 on Cricket (Primary)
    BLU V5 on TruPhone/Mint Mobile (Backup)
    iPhone 6 on Tracfone - VZ (Backup)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by minij View Post
    I didn’t get any points the past month for the poll. Last night, I did get 50. But they went into “pending”.

So apparently that’s going to be a thing again.

Same here as I was able to get 50 points for a poll on one account and it's still pending after 48 hours. Well, I can only hope all these 'lockdowns' mean at least the program will stay and at least we'll get to eventually redeem against phones like Total Wireless, Straight Talk.

Feedback Score
    Question for the pros here. I have a new phone coming, which will replace my existing phone. It is a QVC tracfone with minutes and a year of service.
    I will I be able to get any points for activating this phone?

Device(s)
    LG Premier Pro Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    As far as I can see everything earned is pending for 10 days like it was before.

Feedback Score
    New poll, answered for first time and it's been more than 15 days. No points showing for it at all. They've made a mess of this.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kc classic View Post
    Question for the pros here. I have a new phone coming, which will replace my existing phone. It is a QVC tracfone with minutes and a year of service.
    I will I be able to get any points for activating this phone?
    Yes. Bundled phone+plan from QVC will work fine for the Rewards Program. Tracfone doesn't care where you got the phone, only that it's a new line on Tracfone, and that you sign up within 14 days of activation. Please don't forget to use a Referral Code when you sign up, since that's where the big bonus comes from.
    My Tello referral code is P3BSR5HV, and gets both of us 10 Tello Dollars to pay for a plan.
    https://tello.com/account/register?_referral=P3BSR5HV

Feedback Score
    Well, the Rewards Program may have been financially untenable for Tracfone, but they seem to have scored in terms of customer engagement. This thread is nearly 1000 posts long, with a lot of people who are reporting that they log on to Tracfone's website regularly to check available rewards.

I think that a rewards program is really going to be one of the only ways to keep Tracfone customers actively engaged with the company. In this era of social media with an emphasis on engaging customers with funny memes and ironic retweets, I think that Tracfone found a way to keep it's customer base engaged without being social media savvy. (Or maybe they are social media savvy, and I am just unaware of that. I only do Twitter and don't follow or "Like" brands.)

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    At the time I type this Tracfone site is doing maintenance.

Device(s)
    BLU V5, iPhone 6, iPhone SE2
    Carrier(s)
    TruPhone (ATT), Mint Mobile (TMo), TracFone (VZN), Cricket (ATT)
    Feedback Score
    That’s not new. I work nights nearly every day they do maintenance at this time.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by greenhandle View Post
    Tracfone doesn't care where you got the phone, only that it's a new line on Tracfone, and that you sign up within 14 days of activation. Please don't forget to use a Referral Code when you sign up, since that's where the big bonus comes from.
    So, if you want the new line bonus in your rewards account, it has to be a new line, not a transfer of your existing line.
    And if you want a referral bonus instead of the new line bonus, it needs to be given a new account, not activated from within your account.
    After you've used your activation or referral points in a couple months, then you can move it into an account with your old phone and try to combine the services from the two lines.
    Tracfone rewards referral code OXCC-2594 gives 8,000 points to new rewards members at rewards.tracfone.com or in the Tracfone App.

Sign up for the TracFone rewards program here: https://www.tracfone.com/rewards

Feedback Score
    Thank you for that information

Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 14 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast