Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Tracfone Rewards Program

Feedback Score
    All three of my logins (website on my computer) told me all prizes have been won for today. I will try again tomorrow.

Device(s)
    TF iPhone SE & 6S, Tracfone Samsung Luna Pro, LG Rebel 4, Fiesta 2
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 80
Size:  52.0 KB ...

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    I seem to get that a lot lately.

Feedback Score
    12pm EST, and even a line I avoided spinning on last night still receives the "out of prizes" result.
    My Tello referral code is P3BSR5HV, and gets both of us 10 Tello Dollars to pay for a plan.
    https://tello.com/account/register?_referral=P3BSR5HV

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hoco View Post
    I had been holding on to points in anticipation of the Walmart gift card and/or phone discount. Now I doubt those will ever be available, or if so they will be very limited. Some people have racked up six figures in points, due to TF's horrendous bugs. I can't see them sending someone hundreds of dollars in gift cards. I spent everything I could on future service, which from TF's perspective will be Verizon's problem.
    I think I've read that Simple Mobile and Net10 actually do have phone discounts available, so I remain hopeful those will show up for us as well.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S, Moto e, Lumia 635, Moto G 2nd
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone x3, PPCx2, TMo2Go, TracfoneX3, H20, Tello
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    It is my understanding that you can not transfer service when activating the new line. You must activate accepting a new number (or port in your own number from outside of Tracfone), using purchased airtime. Then you can combine the phones after 60 days active.
    Welp, as expected, my 7000 pending points for the "port in" (BYOD TF-at&t to TF-branded VZW) went poof after 60 days.

Someone forgot to restock the prized for 7 pm today. It will still let me spin again, so there is still the opportunity to win something "today" if the prizes come back before 7 pm tomorrow.
    I doubt there is a "stock", even a virtual one. Probably just an ON/OFF switch someone toggles. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by malet View Post
    There was obviously no way they could sustain the number of points they were giving away, but I'm guessing the number of people who really took advantage like those of us following this thread did is pretty small.
    Yes, probably most of the points were taken by people in this thread and people following this thread. We are just guinea pigs here, Beta testers. I'm sure someone in TF HQ's is reading all these posts, having the glitches mentioned here fixed one by one and getting a kick out of all the replies.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eohippus View Post
    All three of my logins (website on my computer) told me all prizes have been won for today. I will try again tomorrow.
    The wheel is down for maintenance!
    Does NOT mean won for the whole day. It is not like "try again tomorrow", this message means you can still try again during the day. But it all depends on when Tracfone decides to allow it to work again.
    Will it still say that after 7 PM today? Has TF now turned to allowing 5 point wins every other day?

Feedback Score
    I got the "all prizes won" message on 2 out of 3 accounts today.

FYI, be on the look out for your "loyalty" points.
    Got 150 bonus points on 2 accounts this week.

Feedback Score
    TF specializes in rollouts that have careless bugs. But the problem is that they take forever to get help to fix the bugs. I guess it's just too much of a bother. Or else some people have placed the bugs so that they can be paid to fix them. I'm sure that TF's environment down there is not entirely on the level. Successful businesses probably have to pay tribute. They must have to keep our basic phone service running properly in order to do business here, though.

Feedback Score
    A data point on my "add a line" experience. I bought one of the $20 AT&T SIMs with a year of service back in December. I added the SIM to my account, but didn't activate it right away and got 7000 pending points for "add a line". A few days later, I activated it and got another 7000 pending points for "add a line". All 14,000 points got added to my account after 61 days. This was for adding one line, but separating adding the SIM to my account and activating it by a few days. Best $20 I ever spent. I really didn't need the extra line, so now to merge/combine the units and service days on it to my main line.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    In the last 24 hours did anyone not receive the "WOW! IT LOOKS LIKE ALL PRIZES HAVE BEEN WON AT THIS TIME.
    We're frequently restocking the wheel with big ways to save, so check back later for another spin!"?

I am spending points as soon as possible before the points vanish. I see holding points as at risk of loss.

Feedback Score
    Do you remember the days when you could spin multiple times a day? Pepperidge Farm remembers.. because now I can't spin at all. Two days in a row. It was fun while it lasted! Hope the Tracfone guy shows up at some point to at least let us get our five points a day.

Device(s)
    motoGplay AT&T , Verizon
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    In the last 24 hours did anyone not receive the "WOW! IT LOOKS LIKE ALL PRIZES HAVE BEEN WON AT THIS TIME.
    We're frequently restocking the wheel with big ways to save, so check back later for another spin!"?

I am spending points as soon as possible before the points vanish. I see holding points as at risk of loss.
    I am right there with you, my man!! Trying to figure a combo to get the most benefits for three phones and thinking I should just pile all 12586 points on a year for my daily carry. Too many 'try tomorrows and all prizes are gone'for my blood.

Well, so much for THAT idea...tried the 12586 and got a big fat 'try again later.'(8PM)
    Well, it did go thru but I had to go thru a couple of hoops to seal the deal.(8:20)
    Last edited by gmannix; 02-25-2021 at 07:30 PM. Reason: El Finisho

Device(s)
    BLU V5, iPhone 6, iPhone SE2
    Carrier(s)
    TruPhone (ATT), Mint Mobile (TMo), TracFone (VZN), Cricket (ATT)
    Feedback Score
    Well I’m now on day 3 of “all prizes awarded”

Glad I got what I did when I did, giving away free stuff isn’t sustainable.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

iPhone SE2 on Cricket (Primary)
    BLU V5 on TruPhone/Mint Mobile (Backup)
    iPhone 6 on Tracfone - VZ (Backup)

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by minij View Post
    Well I’m now on day 3 of “all prizes awarded”
    I am now over halfway into the SECOND day with no prizes having been restocked on the wheel.
    I last spun and won on 2/23 at 7:16 pm. That 24 hour game day began at 7 pm on 2/23 and ended at 6:59 pm on 2/24.
    If you and others are on the third day then people are being targeted.

Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast