Page 26 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracfone Rewards Program

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    Would there be any issues if I install the TracFone My Account app on a phone without TF service?
    I have the app on my tablet. Seems to be fine.

Device(s)
    TF iPhone SE & 6S, Tracfone Samsung Luna Pro, LG Rebel 4, Fiesta 2
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    Would there be any issues if I install the TracFone My Account app on a phone without TF service?
    That's the way I was using the android app for a while since I didn't have service on an android device and it worked fine on all the android devices I tried. I didn't exp any issues. Now I have service on one and it still works fine

Separately, can also check multiple accounts from it (if you have multiple accounts - multiple logins). Just log out and log into a different TF account. Though, in general, when you do that sometimes the reward part will still be logged into an earlier account. It may take time, re-logging out or a restart for it to get in sync with itself.

Feedback Score
    I noticed today as I went to the website page to do the scratch game that as soon as you go to the page it instantly adds whatever points you were going to get that time to the tally at the top of the page before I even scratched it. I have 3 different logins now and it did that on all of them. I did not always get a pop up window to tell me how many points I got from that scratch.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eohippus View Post
    I noticed today as I went to the website page to do the scratch game that as soon as you go to the page it instantly adds whatever points you were going to get that time to the tally at the top of the page before I even scratched it. I have 3 different logins now and it did that on all of them. I did not always get a pop up window to tell me how many points I got from that scratch.
    Been that way for a while for me on the android app.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    I have only been permitted to spin and WIN twice today, 5 points each time. One spin was right after midnight and the second was early this morning. Since early morning I have tried approximately every two hours and gotten try again tomorrow each time I spin.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    I have only been permitted to spin and WIN twice today, 5 points each time. One spin was right after midnight and the second was early this morning. Since early morning I have tried approximately every two hours and gotten try again tomorrow each time I spin.
    Similar experience. Yesterday I was able to spin every hour. Today I could not spin again at all till after 7pm when the scratcher also resets. I'll trying again later on tonight but maybe they fixed the 'once a day' thing. That's ok. Just hope it comes back to the web

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    It's been like that for 2 days or so at least for me. It goes to hourly or so after 7 pm and then by early morning sometime stops till 7pm.
    Just got another 2k on the wheel - 1 and 1. It's a good performer.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    I`m still getting nothing but 5 points on every spin. You should be able to spin every hour if all they give you is 5.

Feedback Score
    I noticed a new redemption option, $199/20,000 pts for 365 days, unlimited T&T, 12GB.
    I see it on the web but not in iOS app.
    Tracfone rewards referral code OXCC-2594 gives 8,000 points to new rewards members at rewards.tracfone.com or in the Tracfone App.

Sign up for the TracFone rewards program here: https://www.tracfone.com/rewards

Device(s)
    motoGplay AT&T , Verizon
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Got another measly 5 points of the wheel, same with scratchoff. I did notice though My totals app to web are off by 1000(??).
    My app total is higher now though I noticed earlier today they were the same. I see no way on the app to check my rewards activity.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by taxmantoo View Post
    I noticed a new redemption option, $199/20,000 pts for 365 days, unlimited T&T, 12GB.
    I see it on the web but not in iOS app.
    I am saving up for that as it is basically the 2k for 90 days x4 (ie 360 days) and then 12 1k gig reloads with free talk and text thrown in. If the wheel keeps being generous maybe I will be able to get a couple of years out of it.

Feedback Score
    Hi, what is the best thing to redeem points for right now?

Do you recommend redeeming them now when I can or wait for some reason?

I have 12k points, was thinking about redeeming for 12 gb of added data, data is all I really use, some browsing when I'm at work, I have a 1500/1500/1500 one year plan, extra 12gb seems really good, I was planning on switching to Red Pocket $5 plan after my tracfone data runs out

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gmannix View Post
    Got another measly 5 points of the wheel, same with scratchoff. I did notice though My totals app to web are off by 1000(??).
    My app total is higher now though I noticed earlier today they were the same. I see no way on the app to check my rewards activity.
    Maybe you just won 1k and didn't notice at the time.

You can check the "My Activity" section on the app by looking under "My Dashboard".

Name:  new.PNG
Views: 46
Size:  65.6 KB

In my experience the app's "My Activity" section should match up exactly with the "My Activity" tab on the website for the same account so you could just check the website to see what happened on the app. My Activity entries don't differentiate between app and website winnings but if you see a 1k entry there for example and it didn't happen on the website which is usually a little more consistent and dare I say accurate with providing info on immediate winnings then you have a good idea what happened. You likely won it on the app.

Be sure to examine the 24 hour period as entries won may be out of sequence.

If checking multiple accounts (logins) from app (or website) sometimes the reward part lags and shows an earlier accounts rewards. That's usually easy to see though since usually it is a noticeable difference. Logging out or restart can sometimes quick fix that.
    Last edited by tomseys; 01-25-2021 at 05:10 AM.

Feedback Score
    I wish they would realize that it's almost impossible to read black letters on a dark blue background. I can barely read the options when I redeem points for airtime, or the 5 point space on the wheel.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boonjuice View Post
    Hi, what is the best thing to redeem points for right now?

Do you recommend redeeming them now when I can or wait for some reason?

I have 12k points, was thinking about redeeming for 12 gb of added data, data is all I really use, some browsing when I'm at work, I have a 1500/1500/1500 one year plan, extra 12gb seems really good, I was planning on switching to Red Pocket $5 plan after my tracfone data runs out
    As long as this contest continues you will never run out of data.
    The 1 GB of data for 1000 points seems to be the best way to accumulate data.
    The 60 minute/90 day basic plan for 2000 points seems to be the best way to accumulate days.

Page 26 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast