Page 24 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracfone Rewards Program

Device(s)
    LG 290C
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by malet View Post
    If I already have a Tracfone rewards account, but my wife is on Net10 with no rewards yet, is there anything I can do when I set up her account to maximize the sign-up bonus?
    If the phone is activated recently enough to qualify for the bonus, be sure to enter a referral bonus.

Device(s)
    LG 290C
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by choke View Post
    Is Net10 the same pricing as as Total Wireless: 6,000 points: $50 off; 11,000 points $100 off; 14,000 points $150 off; 17,000 points $200 off; 20,000 points $300 off

(Of course, what I really want to know is if Tracfone will be the same price, but I doubt you know the answer.)

You can't activate a new phone with points, so a card is probably useful in the long run.

But you do need to decide if you want to start a new TF/Rewards account with the new phone. . .
    Yep. That’s the rate. So I’m guessing Tracfone should be the same if they ever roll it out.

Yes, if you could activate with points, you could generate an ever growing referral loop. I’d say you always want to activate any new device with a new account anyway to maximize referral points.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfoner View Post
    If the phone is activated recently enough to qualify for the bonus, be sure to enter a referral bonus.
    Probably not, it's been over 2 months. Can you link Tracfone and Net10 rewards accounts, or are they totally separate?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by malet View Post
    Probably not, it's been over 2 months. Can you link Tracfone and Net10 rewards accounts, or are they totally separate?
    It is possible to remove a phone from a rewards account and add it to a newly created account.

Fair warning, though: accounts without an active phone can be purged at the discretion of Tracfone.

Feedback Score
    Today earned 2000 points on an account, my best win yet. I also found I could not login on Android, but iOS (and web) worked.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gmannix View Post
    You really think tracfone would hand out points WITH a phone?? I see how you come by your 'handle.'( ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵏᶦᵈᵈᶦⁿᵍ )

Ha ha, I liked your joke about my "sillyette" handle.
    Yeah, I'm usually silly but this time I was asking for a reason. I don't actually "scratch off" - I just wait and see if my point total increases, so I wondered if I was accidentally overlooking a free phone!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfoner View Post
    I’d say you always want to activate any new device with a new account anyway to maximize referral points.
    A new account does maximize points, true.

But if you are trying to build towards a larger total number of points for a specific reward, a adding a new line to an existing account may be better, adding to your current total. Cross-referrals work, of course, but eventually have a limit per account especially if you haven't done the best number of referrals on that line yet.

If you want to keep your current number you need to be careful with points. If you port to a new line on a new account the referral points don't vest for 60 days but 60 days from the end of service is when Tracfone purges your account. You have to use up points in that period, so using them before the port or buying plans for the new line has to get done.

In the end, how many Tracfones and Tracfone Accounts do you want to manage? There is simplicity in having all the lines you take care of on one screen, even if it doesn't maximize points and limits your gameplays or other rewards activity.

Choices, choices, choices.

Feedback Score

In the end, how many Tracfones and Tracfone Accounts do you want to manage? There is simplicity in having all the lines you take care of on one screen, even if it doesn't maximize points and limits your gameplays or other rewards activity.

Choices, choices, choices.
    I manage 3 phones and had them all on one account but have recently moved each to their own TF webpage sign-in account to each get their own points. Each phone has way more minutes than will ever be used, but it's fun to accumulate more for free.

Feedback Score
    Spin is back in the app.

Feedback Score
    Spin is back in the app.
    Thanks. Still can't get Android to login at all but iOS gave me a big 5 points 3x on the wheel. Oh well! Better luck after 7pm today!

Device(s)
    motoGplay AT&T , Verizon
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Wheel? Haven't seen it ye, maybe after 7PM, I hope, Scratchoff has been pretty stingy lately.

Just had a thought. Does a phone have to be in my account to add minutes by points? I mean, can I add to a friends phone, or no?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gmannix View Post
    Just had a thought. Does a phone have to be in my account to add minutes by points? I mean, can I add to a friends phone, or no?
    I reported here that in my experience add to friend does not work properly on the app but does work properly on the web.

Device(s)
    TF iPhone SE & 6S, Tracfone Samsung Luna Pro, LG Rebel 4, Fiesta 2
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I played the wheel earlier today on the iOS/Android app.

I just played again now - seems it just opened up again - at around 6 PM.

Got a couple of K's one on each app OS. I imagine at 7PM the scratch should open.

Name:  IMG_0350.PNG
Views: 48
Size:  78.1 KB --- Name:  Screenshot_2021-01-22-18-00-51.png
Views: 42
Size:  87.3 KB

Device(s)
    motoGplay AT&T , Verizon
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    I reported here that in my experience add to friend does not work properly on the app but does work properly on the web.
    So, on a chromebook for example you think I could boost a non-account it could be done ? Heck, I guess if we are getting these bonus for free a guy could take a chance....

Device(s)
    TF iPhone SE & 6S, Tracfone Samsung Luna Pro, LG Rebel 4, Fiesta 2
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Seems it gave another spin at 7pm. It's a generous spinner.

Page 24 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast