Thread: LG Classic Flip L125DL plan questions

Device(s)
    LG Fiesta 2, Samsung J3 Sky, Core Prime
    Carrier(s)
    TF, TW (VZW)
    Feedback Score

LG Classic Flip L125DL plan questions

Is the LG Classic Flip considered to be a basic phone, meaning I cannot add the $15 smartphone card with 500/500/500 or the $20 unlimited talk & text card? What about add-ons? Does it offer 500 minutes for $10?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    You should ask your provider. For reference, it is considered a "feature" phone and not a "smart" phone. It does have a very basic internet to allow limited access. It is not a true Android device, only very basic data that will allow sending/receiving of picture messages (aka MMS) and satellite based GPS for directions.
    Just another day in paradise.....

Device(s)
    LG Fiesta 2, Samsung J3 Sky, Core Prime
    Carrier(s)
    TF, TW (VZW)
    Feedback Score
    Tracfone chat said that both the $15 500/500/500 and the $20 unlimited talk & text plans could be added to the phone even though they state "smartphone only". I'm hoping to hear from someone who has successfully added one of them just to be sure.

Feedback Score
    On the TF website, click shop and then airtime plans and enter your phone number.
    The plans that are available for you to purchase will come up.

Device(s)
    Moto E4 Plus, Moto G4 Play
    Carrier(s)
    Liberty Wireless, FreedomPop, Red Pocket (AT&T & Verizon)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Rain View Post
    I'm hoping to hear from someone who has successfully added one of them just to be sure.
    Yes, you can use the $20.00 UT&T plan on that phone. I bought the phone from Best Buy for $30.00 & put mom on that plan with autopay. She loves the phone so far.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    My smartphones let me 'buy airtime' with only smartphone plans. (but If I buy a dumbphone card, I can add it to any smartphone, most of the smartphones do not give me triple minutes)

My A405 MyFlip lets me 'buy airtime' with both smartphone and dumbphone cards. Dumbphone cards are tripled. I assume the Classic Flip works the same.
    Tracfone rewards referral code NGUN-B7C5 gives 8,000 points to new rewards members.

Sign up for the TracFone rewards program here: https://www.tracfone.com/rewards

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Rain View Post
    Is the LG Classic Flip considered to be a basic phone, meaning I cannot add the $15 smartphone card with 500/500/500 or the $20 unlimited talk & text card? What about add-ons? Does it offer 500 minutes for $10?
    Even though it is a basic phone it is using a modified version of Android and the phone is considered to be a smartphone but not as smart as the ZTE Android Flip Phone they came out with at one point where it was actually decent.

All phones going forward are considered to be smartphone only plans. FYI is possible still to get the basic cards, however but unless specified you will only get face value for the card but Stand alone buckets for minutes, messages and data. We are not in the age anymore where TF charges you 0.30 for texts each time you send out and an absurd amount more if you sent out an MMS.

The Doro does not make sense since there is no browser but still gets three buckets.