Thread: Questions about Magenta Unlimited 55 plan adding a 2nd line porting out from Page Plus

Feedback Score

Questions about Magenta Unlimited 55 plan adding a 2nd line porting out from Page Plus

Hi, new guy here. I'm currently on the T-Mobile Unlimited 4 GB high-speed LTE plan. I want to sign up for the Magenta Unlimited 55 $35 per line plan, and add my wife on a 2nd line. She's currently on Page Plus using an old flip phone. I'm giving her my old iphone and she wants to port out of Page Plus and keep her phone #. What's the first thing I should do? Should I call T-Mobile first or order the SIM Kit first? And should I call Page Plus to let them know she's porting out?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Contact T-mobile first to start the process. They will need to send a new SIM for activation. No need to go to a store location. I am on the same Magenta 55+ plan and transferred to T-mobile about 4-5 months ago. You might need to contact Page Plus if you don't know your account # or passcode. You don't need their permission to start the process.
    Just another day in paradise.....

Feedback Score
    Thanks Serial Port. Excellent! Though I know it's not always easy and quick to establish a new account and port in, at least I'm already with T-Mobile and just have to deal with my wife's phone#. Thanks for the help!

Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    So, is 5g service included on the Magenta 55+ plan like it is on their regular plans? Thinking about switching to T-Mobile to get a iPhone 12 for free. Have to commit to 30 months service or pay for phone, and just wanted to make sure 5g came with 55+ plans.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I don't have a 5G enabled handset so I have no experience to answer your question. I would imagine it would be available on the fastest connection available in your particular market with a 5G device. Hopefully, others may chime in with their personal experience.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    5g is included in all plans, including prepaid.