Thread: Need Info: does this $25/mo prepaid plan permit Conditional Call Forwarding?

Feedback Score

Need Info: does this $25/mo prepaid plan permit Conditional Call Forwarding?

I have used Straight Talk on ATT for a few years. I used to use "Conditional Call Forwarding" to forward my voice mails to my Google Voice account (for various reasons: including a permanent store of all my voicemails, and auto text transcripts of the voicemails emailed to me).

Recently, Straight Talk stopped allowing Conditional Call Forwarding (rumor has it that ATT switched it off for MVNOs).

So, am planning to switch to some good cheap ATT plan (so that I can continue doing Conditional Call Forwarding).

Any idea if the $25 plan in the attached image (link) allows that?

Name:  ATT.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  45.2 KB

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I am on the $300/12 month plan and use Google Voice for my voicemail via conditional call forwarding. I set it up just over a year ago and recently renewed my plan for another 12 months. Unless they changed something that prevents activating a new forwarding rule, you shouldn’t have any problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PLin View Post
    I am on the $300/12 month plan and use Google Voice for my voicemail via conditional call forwarding. I set it up just over a year ago and recently renewed my plan for another 12 months. Unless they changed something that prevents activating a new forwarding rule, you shouldn’t have any problems.

Thank You "PLin"!!! This is the answer I was hoping for. Much appreciated.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PLin View Post

So they are allowing people to renew at the $300 rate for another 12 month term?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by spg1218 View Post
    So they are allowing people to renew at the $300 rate for another 12 month term?
    Yes.......

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    Yes.......
    And a few people reported they were offered 16GB/month for the same priced of $300/year some time before the renewal date.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmoe007 View Post
    And a few people reported they were offered 16GB/month for the same priced of $300/year some time before the renewal date.
    I'll cross my fingers for that when my wife's line renews in July!