Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 179

Thread: AT&T 5G/5G+ Speed Test Thread!

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,459
    Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hdtvtechno View Post
    Could it be part of AT&T WiFi passport login ?
    Nah, no wifi being broadcast from them AFAIK

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,800
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    Ahhhhh. Just another random speed test. Taken in Warren, MI.

    Name:  Screenshot_20210606-234935_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  27.1 KB

    Last edited by 10mm; 06-10-2021 at 07:36 AM.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Temple
    Posts
    1,718
    Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    Ahhhhh. Just another random speed test.

    Attachment 168798

    Isn't that from the Reddit thread regarding 40 Mhz of C band?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,800
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nucleartx View Post
    Isn't that from the Reddit thread regarding 40 Mhz of C band?
    The one on Reddit is 568 I believe. I'm the OP of that thread

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    145
    Feedback Score
    0
    Any news on updates/changes in North Carolina? I kind of lost hope and focused on Verizon here since to me they have a greater presence here. But good speeds everyone!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,800
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    A recently added new site behind the old High School in Romeo, Michigan.

    Name:  Screenshot_20210611-120622_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  32.0 KB

    Name:  Screenshot_20210611-120555_Service mode RIL.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  36.8 KB

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,800
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    But of course, I do prefer mid-band 5G over n5

    Boom!

    Name:  Screenshot_20210610-234344_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  31.4 KB

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    46
    Feedback Score
    0
    Its funny. I read att spent $250,000 in the raleigh area but like $365,000 in Charlotte. I finally did see marking on their map in charlotte for 5g+

    Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,363
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    Not sure why, but some sites I'm connecting to n5 but the device and Speedtest app are only showing LTE. This is a small cell.
    Attachment 168769
    Looks like AT&T forgot to enable Upper Layer Indicator on the LTE band 2 anchor cell. You can see it in your screenshot.
    Want to learn more about how LTE works?
    https://productioncommunity.publicmo...ls/td-p/130581

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,800
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sheytoon View Post
    Looks like AT&T forgot to enable Upper Layer Indicator on the LTE band 2 anchor cell. You can see it in your screenshot.
    Oh yeah.....I didn't notice that. I've seen a few anomalies on different sites actually.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,800
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    Imlay City, MI at the BK.


    Name:  Screenshot_20210613-191859_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  37.1 KB

    Name:  Screenshot_20210613-191831_Service mode RIL.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  42.0 KB

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,800
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    A different test site on midband while driving last night.

    Name:  Screenshot_20210615-233255_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  30.0 KB

    Name:  Screenshot_20210615-232926_Service mode RIL.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  40.4 KB

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,459
    Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    A different test site on midband while driving last night.

    Name:  Screenshot_20210615-233255_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  30.0 KB

    Name:  Screenshot_20210615-232926_Service mode RIL.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  40.4 KB
    Nice to see a low band/ mid band combo

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,800
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Joeybutts View Post
    Nice to see a low band/ mid band combo

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    For sure. This was taken in a different spot a few days before and exciting to see how n77 will be a huge addition to their capacity layer in the near future when the sites getting it will be fully optimized and at full power. Amazing how AT&T is quietly moving full steam ahead without holding a press conference everytime they upgrade a site.

    Name:  Screenshot_20210611-003334_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  30.1 KB

    Name:  Screenshot_20210611-003310_Service mode RIL.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  38.1 KB

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,459
    Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    For sure. This was taken in a different spot a few days before and exciting to see how n77 will be a huge addition to their capacity layer in the near future when the sites getting it will be fully optimized and at full power. Amazing how AT&T is quietly moving full steam ahead without holding a press conference everytime they upgrade a site.

    Name:  Screenshot_20210611-003334_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  30.1 KB

    Name:  Screenshot_20210611-003310_Service mode RIL.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  38.1 KB
    Just get it done approach.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I would say AT&T 5g Speedtests!!
    By lawandorder in forum AT&T
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2019, 11:31 AM
  2. AT&T starts calling their 4G..... 5G. LOL.
    By cellphone-guy in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-22-2019, 07:38 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2018, 06:20 PM
  4. AT&T Winning The 5G Race?
    By catt3911 in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-21-2018, 02:42 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-12-2016, 11:47 AM

Bookmarks