Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Office of the President Customer Service

Feedback Score

Question Office of the President Customer Service

Several communication companies that I have dealt with in he past had an organization called "Office of the President". This department provides customer service when all other options through normal customer service channels have failed to resolve a problem.

How do I contact this organization within Verizon by phone and by email?

Thanks.

Feedback Score

Office of the President Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by CellGeek View Post
    Several communication companies that I have dealt with in he past had an organization called "Office of the President". This department provides customer service when all other options through normal customer service channels have failed to resolve a problem.

How do I contact this organization within Verizon by phone and by email?

Thanks.
    I haven’t needed to try this but this would be an option:

https://www.verizon.com/support/resi...tion-mediation

Fill out the form and attach it to an email.
    I also read Twitter Support may be helpful.

I am used to being able to reach someone up higher as well, but I understand Verizon might be wanting to cut down on people calling in for deals and discounts as that could be a circus. But there are times when the system fails or errors are made for substantial sums of money and reaching someone who can resolve it is important.

I personally liked Sprints system where the rep would submit a case to the back office team. They would comb through everything and come back in a few days with an explanation for their decision. It was nice on my end because I knew experts were evaluating the issue and nice on their end because they could look at the issue objectively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the reply, regarding mediation, however my dispute with Verizon is of the nature of a customer service representative that offered to change my plan to a plan that was not really offered. I thought that the change had been done until I logged into my Verizon account the next day and found that I was switched to another plan and that the plan that was represented to me by customer service is not available.

I am not seeking a financial settlement and simply want Verizon to deliver what was promised by the customer service rep both verbally and within the notes that are on my account.

How do I contact executive level customer service? I have already spoken to a supervisor in customer service and all that he could do was to repeatedly apologize to me for the mistake, but could not really correct the problem.

Thanks,

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the reply, regarding mediation, however my dispute with Verizon is of the nature of a customer service representative that offered to change my plan to a plan that was not really offered. I thought that the change had been done until I logged into my Verizon account the next day and found that I was switched to another plan and that the plan that was represented to me by customer service is not available.

I am not seeking a financial settlement and simply want Verizon to deliver what was promised by the customer service rep both verbally and within the notes that are on my account.

How do I contact executive level customer service? I have already spoken to a supervisor in customer service and all that he could do was to repeatedly apologize to me for the mistake, but could not really correct the problem.

Thanks,
    Informal fcc complaint. You will get a response very soon

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    There has to be another answer. Verizon must have a department that handles matters that cannot be resolved by customer service.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    When I worked for At&t customer service, any additional letters addressed to the company or included with a payment were forwarded to an internal "Office of the President" group. I assisted with that group from time to time. Of course I last worked for them several years ago and Verizon may have its own policy/procedures.
    Just another day in paradise.....

Device(s)
    N/A
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless;
    Feedback Score
    Well, one option you do have is to roll a plan back to the old plan; I think that's possible for 30 days. I doubt they're going to build you a custom plan because a rep said so (but it can't hurt to find out!). The rep will get reprimanded or fired if they're misrepresenting plans though. If the plan is old enough, I think the front-line cannot do this but they have deparment that knows the billing system inside and out to put anything on there the regular reps can't.

Device(s)
    Motorola MOTO X4, Iphone 6S On VZW (Wife's)
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    There has to be another answer. Verizon must have a department that handles matters that cannot be resolved by customer service.
    Well there does not have to be another answer just because you say so.
    But I will tell you that if you send an e-mail to the CEO I guarantee you'll get a response. It won't be from him directly, however, it will also not be from normal customer service. Large corporations like Verizon have a dedicated Executive Customer Service department that handles complaints sent to high level management.
    You can find the CEO's e-mail address with a quick google search.

Let us know how you make out.

Edit:
    I'm editing the post to also suggest that your e-mail be professional. If you are rude & demanding then you are much less likely to get any assistance. I used to work for a large health insurance company & I worked in the Executive correspondence division. There were 5 of us and our job was to respond to the complaints sent to high level management. Some were understandable and reasonable complaints but many were people were demanding, rude & even sometimes threatening. We had to contact them all but I can tell you that the people who were polite and professional were much more likely to have us do everything we possibly could to help them.

Here's a site I found with some great suggestions on how to compose your e-mail.
    https://www.ceoemail.com/hints.php

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dust N Bones View Post
    I'm editing the post to also suggest that your e-mail be professional. If you are rude & demanding then you are much less likely to get any assistance. I used to work for a large health insurance company & I worked in the Executive correspondence division. There were 5 of us and our job was to respond to the complaints sent to high level management. Some were understandable and reasonable complaints but many were people were demanding, rude & even sometimes threatening. We had to contact them all but I can tell you that the people who were polite and professional were much more likely to have us do everything we possibly could to help them.
    It worked exactly the same at Cingular/At&t when I was there. Very good advice. Reasonable requests got a lot more attention and likely of a favorable solution in my experience.

While I worked there, I also worked in a specialty group of employees who worked offline to process large credits above the limit that CS reps, floor managers, and call center area managers could apply.

Feedback Score

Office of the President Customer Service

If I could suggest something to Verizon, it would be give the Customer Service reps more authority to assign legacy plans, issue discounts and apply credits.

I know folks will take advantage of this and try to get all kinds of codes and discounts added.

However, if they really want a single tier customer service with no escalations department then they need to give the reps more capabilities and training to fix plans and bills.

The current outsourced reps are kind and helpful but I get the same feeling that they do not have much at their disposal to help with account issues. Maybe it’s an illusion and I would be more confident if the rep was located in my country?

(Anyway my issue is simple as I switched to Business Unlimited and thought I was getting them for $45 a line and instead am getting charged $75 a month per line and paying double for my tablet plan. I have been assured twice by the rep that the system will take care of everything on next month’s bill. I have some doubts as the plan and Device Payment/Autopay discounts were not applied immediately after the plan change.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Dust N Bones:

Thank you for informing me about this option. I will take your advice, give it a try and let the group know when I receive a response.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Dust N Bones:

Thank you for informing me about this option. I will take your advice, give it a try and let the group know when I receive a response.
    Good luck. I do hope you get the resolution you are seeking. However I will note that it's possible they can't give you what you were promised. Sometimes customer service representatives make mistakes and give incorrect information and you may just receive an apology. It's hard to say but it probably depends on what you were offered and if that's even possible for them to accommodate.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    For what it is worth, if the plan the rep offered isn't currently or previously available, they won't/can't make a new one. Dust N Bones' statement is correct.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Port View Post
    It worked exactly the same at Cingular/At&t when I was there. Very good advice. Reasonable requests got a lot more attention and likely of a favorable solution in my experience.

While I worked there, I also worked in a specialty group of employees who worked offline to process large credits above the limit that CS reps, floor managers, and call center area managers could apply.
    You definitely know what the job was like then. It's been almost 15 years since I left that company but I still remember some of the wild complaints we received. The job was both rewarding and extremely frustrating. I liked when I could help someone who had a legitimate complaint and was previously treated really poorly by reps, supervisors and managers for no good reason. But at the same time the level of mismanagement that allowed that poor behavior of those same employees was maddening. And of course my division didn't have any authority to make any changes or discipline anyone and the suggestions we would make to upper management never seemed to go anywhere.

Then you had the entitled customers who would write or call the CEO's office with the most ridiculous and petty complaints. They were typically the one's who would literally end up threatening us when they didn't get their way. It was crazy. I did that job for about 8 years and then I had enough and moved on.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11ProMax, OnePlus 8 5G
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile· USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dust N Bones View Post
    You definitely know what the job was like then. It's been almost 15 years since I left that company but I still remember some of the wild complaints we received. The job was both rewarding and extremely frustrating. I liked when I could help someone who had a legitimate complaint and was previously treated really poorly by reps, supervisors and managers for no good reason. But at the same time the level of mismanagement that allowed that poor behavior of those same employees was maddening. And of course my division didn't have any authority to make any changes or discipline anyone and the suggestions we would make to upper management never seemed to go anywhere.

Then you had the entitled customers who would write or call the CEO's office with the most ridiculous and petty complaints. They were typically the one's who would literally end up threatening us when they didn't get their way. It was crazy. I did that job for about 8 years and then I had enough and moved on.
    AT&T would screw up my old combined bill account on such a regular basis, that i'd had a personal contact the the office of the president.

Usually it would go like: "Hey, these things fell off the account again.. Can you put them back on? I tried calling xxx and they said they did not know how to do it"

Or like when I moved and they told me only 50Mbps was available.. when I was two telephone poles from the DSLAM and just asked for a line requal - and nobody that week knew how to do it. (I asked the tech when I was here, my DSLAM is only connected to about half capacity with over 50 free pairs for my section of the block)

"Hi, I've moved..and should be able to get 100Mbps but calling xx, and xx I was unable to get a line requal done" - two days later 100/20 was available and has been installed since.

AT&T it was almost a necessary tool to get anything done on the account at times. Verizon, they do not have such a group outside of the ones who reply to the informal FCC complaints AFAIK.
    T-Mobile: Magenta Amplified (airline employee plan)
    AT$T: $50 Unlimited Elite Prepaid promo (for more “rural” areas)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast