Thread: What are the cheapest UNLOCKED Black Friday special smartphones $40 or less?

Device(s)
    Samsung
    Feedback Score

What are the cheapest UNLOCKED Black Friday special smartphones $40 or less?

In years past, Best Buy had the LG Tribute 2 for around $20. This year, I'm only seeing phones that are locked and must stay with the carrier for a year before they can be unlocked. For those who want a new discounted/bargain unlocked smartphone, are there other stores that are offering UNLOCKED smartphones for $40 or less?

Not everyone needs or wants to pay $1000 for the latest smartphone. I'd rather go the bargain route, and not worry if the cheap phone gets broken/stolen.

Device(s)
    Wiko Life 2, Samsung A910
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular, Assurance Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bullown View Post
    In years past, Best Buy had the LG Tribute 2 for around $20. This year, I'm only seeing phones that are locked and must stay with the carrier for a year before they can be unlocked. For those who want a new discounted/bargain unlocked smartphone, are there other stores that are offering UNLOCKED smartphones for $40 or less?

Not everyone needs or wants to pay $1000 for the latest smartphone. I'd rather go the bargain route, and not worry if the cheap phone gets broken/stolen.
    I just got a Samsung Galaxy A01 from HSN.com for just under $40.00. Note that I was a first time customer and used a $20.00 coupon.

The phone came with wireless headphones and a car charger in addition to the phone and A/C charger.