Thread: alcatel go flip 3 - how to unlock it without going thru metro?

Feedback Score

alcatel go flip 3 - how to unlock it without going thru metro?

i can't unlock it thru metroPCS customer service cuz my goflip hasn't been activated for 6 months yet, which metro requires minimum.

i haven't been able to find any unlocking website that actually gives the code for free, which i can't pay cuz i have no bank account.

or how do i unlock it on my computer? what software would i need?

Feedback Score
    why is nobody replying? i know this post is getting views.

Device(s)
    LG G4, Galaxy S7 Edge, Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, FreedomPop, TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck563 View Post
    why is nobody replying? i know this post is getting views.
    Probably because no one here knows how to unlock that phone. Try searching eBay.
    Find and compare prepaid plans at https://prepaidcompare.net

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile US
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    You'll need to come up with $49.99. Work, beg or borrow at your own leisure.

Mobile phones sold by Metro most likely are locked/unlocked using a Device Unlock App.

If that is the case try here: https://www.unlockbase.com/phone-unl...ficial-unlock/ If this is not the case for that model then try here: https://www.unlockbase.com/unlock-ph...tel/go-flip-3/

At any rate if you are unsure I'd contact their support team with your request by emailing them here: https://www.unlockbase.com/contact-us/

Note: Not all unlocking services provide refunds if you provide them with the wrong IMEI number of the device and unlock codes may take several days to produce.
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeswap View Post
    Probably because no one here knows how to unlock that phone. Try searching eBay.
    Try searching ebay for what?
    I'm not getting another phone.

I don't even have a bank account for online buying, i'm not getting a bank account cuz i have no money to put in it and i have no ID documents to get an account.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    You'll need to come up with $49.99. Work, beg or borrow at your own leisure.

Mobile phones sold by Metro most likely are locked/unlocked using a Device Unlock App.

If that is the case try here: https://www.unlockbase.com/phone-unl...ficial-unlock/ If this is not the case for that model then try here: https://www.unlockbase.com/unlock-ph...tel/go-flip-3/

At any rate if you are unsure I'd contact their support team with your request by emailing them here: https://www.unlockbase.com/contact-us/

Note: Not all unlocking services provide refunds if you provide them with the wrong IMEI number of the device and unlock codes may take several days to produce.
    50 bucks?? Way more than the phone is worth. Don't be crazy. I am never doing that.
    I could just use software on my PC to unlock the network branding, but which software would work for that?

Where could i find an unlocking code for that goflip 4052z, without any charge?
    Cuz i have no bank account for online purchasing and i have no money for it anyways.

Feedback Score
    50 bucks?? Way more than the phone is worth. Don't be crazy. I am never doing that.
    I could just use software on my PC to unlock the network branding, but which software would work for that?

Where could i find an unlocking code for that goflip 4052z, without any charge?
    Cuz i have no bank account for online purchasing and i have no money for it anyways.
    no one here is aware of any public free solution for that handset. if you want try the first step would be to dump the memory of the phone using a jtag cable and than decompiling any code using varies developer tools to find the unlocking section and decipher the algorithm.

expect a very large learning process that could that could take years.

on the other hand if the phone is beyond 6 months past its activation date you should be able to either unlock it from a built in app or if it is prompting for a code when you use a non metro SIM card you should be able to contact metro customer service for assistance in obtaining the unlock code.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robbyrobby View Post
    first step would be to dump the memory of the phone using a jtag cable and than decompiling any code using varies developer tools to find the unlocking section.
    expect a very large learning process that could that could take years.
    that is rediculous. why jtag instead of usb?
    what are the names of any software to delete the sim lock and branding? there's gotta be some way to get root access to the private storage area and find the sim lock file.

[/QUOTE] on the other hand if the phone is beyond 6 months past its activation date you should be able to either unlock it from a built in app.[/QUOTE]
    it has no unlocking app by metro cuz it's a flip phone, kaiOS, not android.
    it has not been activated for 6 months. it hasn't been activated for a year.

Feedback Score
    that is rediculous. why jtag instead of usb?
    what are the names of any software to delete the sim lock and branding? there's gotta be some way to get root access to the private storage area and find the sim lock file.
    on the other hand if the phone is beyond 6 months past its activation date you should be able to either unlock it from a built in app.[/QUOTE]
    it has no unlocking app by metro cuz it's a flip phone, kaiOS, not android.
    it has not been activated for 6 months. it hasn't been activated for a year.[/QUOTE]

if the phone is a year old(and assuming it was active at one time on metro) you should be able request an unlock code from metro customer service

Feedback Score
    i do not believe there is any software to support that particular handset

but ones to look into would be: z3x, GT Pro, octoplus and chimera tool. all require some sort of dongle, box or license and may not support thats specific handset.

years ago there were many free of charge software solutions for unlocking handsets, times have changed and free published solutions are no longer common

Feedback Score
    Jtag interface/protocol can be accessed via a USB port to communicate more directly with memory of a handset.

if you look into the sites for the products i mentioned above you will see many references to JTAG, the USB port on the phone is used in these instances.