Thread: GUDP still worth it?

Feedback Score

GUDP still worth it?

Especially if I can't use it in a 5g device and they are charging me more than they should be. They said I missed some payments but I know I haven't and its in my payment history. I filed an FCC complaint to get my money back. I know it's partly my fault for not realizing this sooner but its definitely their fault as well. My bills have ranged from about $80 to about $171 all for one line. It's different for each of my 3 separate accounts but nonetheless that's the range for all three. Once I get my money back do you think it's even worth it to keep even one of the lines? I barely have used them plus they can't access their 5g network which is in alot of places here. BTW I have the loyalty plan with the $49.99 price increase. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone SE (2016), Chromebook
    Carrier(s)
    Tello, US Mobile
    Feedback Score
    If were talking verizon gudp, id say no. You are paying the same or more than thier current plan offerings.

Sent from my Tello iPhone using HoFo
    Drako Swiftclaw

Webmaster for Drako's Website Services
    Review Team Member for Drako's Wireless Review
    Independent Tech for DTech Seattle

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac32here View Post
    If were talking verizon gudp, id say no. You are paying the same or more than thier current plan offerings.

Sent from my Tello iPhone using HoFo
    Thanks. I'm going to get at most 3 lines on one of their plans but I'm waiting for my money first.

Feedback Score
    If you do not use more than 50 GB a month or 30 GB on hotspot then no it's not worth it

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Why do you think that you're due money back? Either you missed the payments (or were late), or you didn't. If you make timely payments, there are no additional fees. How is it Verizon's fault?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by limegrass69 View Post
    Why do you think that you're due money back? Either you missed the payments (or were late), or you didn't. If you make timely payments, there are no additional fees. How is it Verizon's fault?
    No I have never missed a payment. It's in the history of my payments. You say no additional fees yet i have them on my bills. Not saying every month is the same but it happened at least a handful of times on my accounts. Two Verizon reps even acknowledged it and said ill get my refund in 3 to 5 days so by Friday at the earliest. Another rep said something totally different though. No response back from my fcc complaint as of yet.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    If you do not use more than 50 GB a month or 30 GB on hotspot then no it's not worth it
    I don't and that's because I just use too many phones and hotspots at different times. It's like with my att zte mobleys. We use one in our mini van but the other three are unused. Good thing they are only $20 or such but I did cancel one of them.

Feedback Score
    hello if you are interested in AOL'ing any gudp lines over to me please let me know, id gladly take them off your hands.

Device(s)
    IPHONE 6
    Carrier(s)
    VZW•AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Data? View Post
    hello if you are interested in AOL'ing any gudp lines over to me please let me know, id gladly take them off your hands.
    What method would you use to transfer the gudp? To my knowledge it’s practically impossible now

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    VZW•UDP-AT&T•INTL.UDP A

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Data? View Post
    That is no longer allowed and hasn't been for awhile