Thread: Why i love tmobile which has kept me happy for 15+ years!

Feedback Score

Why i love tmobile which has kept me happy for 15+ years!

Because they care and will go the extra mile for customers!!! I just had a tmobile store manager allow me to trade in my XS for $830 towards the RETAIL price of my soon to be new gold iPhone 12 pro max

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile US
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    No way! Awesome stuff. Love to hear this.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    No way! Awesome stuff. Love to hear this.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    Yes indeed!! Its an awesome feeling !! Im trying to move away totally from att and only use tmobile and Verizon. Att is the worst of the two IMO. Even though it'll be paid off sooner you think im going try it on Verizon? No thanks. By the time the iPhone 13 comes out tmobile will already have painted my state with mid band

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 11
    Carrier(s)
    cricket wireless
    Feedback Score
    Had T-Mobile off and on over the years. I’m with T-Mobile Prepaid now their Coverage is good now since the Sprint Acquisition. $50 Prepaid gets you 50 GB prioritization or more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    With T-Mobile for 14 more years, absolutely love it.
    While I have to carry two phones (or two SIM in one personal phone ) (one for work on at&t - previous work phone on Verizon, my personal is on T-Mobile).
    at&t and Verizon are just terrible for all aspects.
    Not mention T-mobile offers free worldwide roaming.

Sent from my huawei hma-al00 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I became a second line TM customer on Simple Choice mostly for the international roaming about 6-7 years ago. It finally got good enough to switch completely to ONE in 2017. It has been nothing but pleasant and financially rewarding ever since then. Every issue I have had has been resolved easily, (Sometimes Not So Quickly!) either by 611 or T-Force. They are truly customer oriented, unlike my experiences with Verizon and AT&T in the past. I have found a home at T-Mobile, and it just keeps getting better & better. Not to mention they grandfather plans, unlike the big 2.

Device(s)
    One Plus 8 (T-Mobile), Samsung S10e (AT&T)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Similarly, I migrated my lines to T-mobile after the cost of AT&T kept going up, while service was not. AT&T got a little snug after iPhone days, and it's treatment of those with unlimited data plans. I got fed up after having a trip in Canada where I needed to be reached often, and the roaming rates were awful.. even after a "bucket" of minutes, i still paid a lot
    In comes T-mobile, with text/slow data roaming included, and for my 2 lines.. $40 less...much of it being fees and taxes.
    T-mobile is far from perfect (what carrier is perfect?), But it gives me coverage 99% of where I had it on Att, plus a few perks... For less.

Sent from my IN2017 using HoFo mobile app
    AT&T... your world, throttled.

Feedback Score
    I worked for a dealer for another cell phone company for about four years. We typically tried to push buybacks towards accessories. I probably would have done the same thing as this store employee for a customer who was really cool.